💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'AURA' premiere and lyric video discussion (RELEASE 10/9)

Americano

Featured Posts

I really, really don't like how quiet she's being... :cry: Girl you got that iPhone with you at all times, send us a tweet!!!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Bellatrix

• Sleepy

• FrozenKookie

Ricochetmatt

The original version that leaked was the unfinished version that was handed over to the Machete Kills advertising team who obviously leaked it. Those trailers take time to make and since Applause was about to be released and was going to start its time as being the center of attention, a trailer with the song was either delayed or was finished but not released til now. 

NO ONE has the final version because it was still being tweaked in the past month. I doubt it will sound that much different. 

That trailer did not take THAT much time to make. lol Trailers like that can be dished out in just a few days.

glockenpop

This having more meltdowns than the cover makes me believe the cover was a big success tbh.  :classy:

That trailer did not take THAT much time to make. lol Trailers like that can be dished out in just a few days.

No, it does. They first have to come u with some sort of timing, story that is seen, and edit out spoilers. Test it, among themselves. I saw a special on The Dark Knight on HBO and they explained all this. Each trailer took 2 to 3 months for that high profile movie but they assured us that its "like that for all movies." So i'm sure a decent film would take at least 3 weeks or more. 

Mister G

Did anyone ever confirm if this was evening happening?? I know we had one source but after that we got nothing...

Why do I have the feeling that ARTPOP will be pushed back?

It won't be :dies:

I really, really don't like how quiet she's being... :cry: Girl you got that iPhone with you at all times, send us a tweet!!!

She's obviously very busy finishing the album

for the 5th time

:troll:

HarryTheNight

ugh i never meltdown and get mad about the betrayals etc i was fine with the tracklist and the thousand of other things we were meant to get but i was really really excited and looking forward to this :( it'd be nice if she could acknowledge it atleast

269 user(s) are reading this topic
97 members, 167 guests, 5 anonymous users

Anyway it's not happening but I will say if you believed it you're not delusional. It's a pretty valid thing to expect. 

Oh well time to move on