Carson Daly Vigorously Defends Lady Gaga Against PEREZ! "stalker"

shaneybaby

Featured Posts

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zaplingfire

****ing perfect! I love Carson Daly now. 

EDIT: Just got to the Beyonce part  :dies:

BigDreamer

Miley has her natural following of fans but as for her recent boom of success, it too shall pass. Her antics are what everyone is talking about right now but its a fad just as gangnam style or rebecca black were. Im not saying she will drop off the face of the earth after her time under the spotlight is up but she def. Wont have the same impact or presence that gaga has. They are two women of completely different caliber

No Angel

Nope. I don't care. Miley will never be better than Beyonce or Gaga. Sorry. Not happening. Not even saying this from a stans point of view. Hell no.

Allison M

i really dislike them comparing Miley to Gaga just because Miley is being "shocking" which she isn't really. 

Gaga was "shocking" not just because she didn't wear pants, but because of how she behaved, the things she would say, her performances were innovative, and the other outfits she would wear(not just revealing ones).

Gaga also has talent and is intelligent to back her up. I'm sorry but Miley is not that talented and does not have knowledge of art like Gaga does. She is where she is because of her father and knowing people in the business. Gaga is where she is because she is worked hard to get there and has talent and drive.

the two are not comparable just because Miley is taking her clothes off and acting like a fool. 

examples: compare their performances and music videos.... Miley will NEVER be on the same level as Gaga. Compare the connection between them and their fans... nope nope nope. Will Miley sell out stadiums around the world? could she ever create a tour with a standard as high as Gaga's? 

Sorry for my rant, i'm just sick of seeing Miley everwhere because she is sticking her tongue out and taking her clothes off. It's not shocking and there is no talent or art behind it.

Most people with a brain know Miley is nothing like Gaga. Period. I agree with ^ poster, Gaga wasn't "shocking" because she was twerking or not wearing clothes, it was because she was doing something fresh and exciting and actually pushed the boundaries. Miley has talent but the only reason people are so frazzled by her is because of her former Disney image, and I'm sticking by that point.

Good on Carson for telling it like it is.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived