❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Carson Daly Vigorously Defends Lady Gaga Against PEREZ! "stalker"

shaneybaby

Featured Posts

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YES! Stan Carson! He's right though.  Miley is making headlines, selling some songs, but her work is lousy.  It's not at the level of Gaga or Beyonces.  It's just not.  It's sleaze pop.  If you're into that, fine, but it just lacks real cultural impact and honestly, longevity.  In a year or two no one will care.  

We're all Stronger Together!

I love Carson. Perez is such a b---h. Lol. And I CAN'T AT PEREZ TALKING ABOUT TEENAGE DREAM'S OPENING SALES LIKE THEYRE SO AMAZING. I hope Bangerz sells worse and Perez dies in hell!!!

aaronyoji

its funny how you can hear all the people in the studio laughing at his answers :toofloppy:

Oh Carson better read Perez for FILTH!! Once Perez said that Carson was like "OH NO MA'AM!" LMAO I love it. I hear nothing but the truth coming from Carson.

*Edit* And Carson saying Miley will never get to Beyonce's level on covers of magazines and European deals! YAAASSS Carson!!!!!

Zilla

Ugh Perez's voice makes my skin crawl. I will try and transcribe it...

P: I made a very accurate tweet last night...Miley is the new Gaga she really is

C:Jumping to conclusions already it's premature to say that and you're saying that because you hate Gaga

P: It's true I can still be objective people aren't talking about Gaga the way they used to

C: Little monsters have been saved and Gaga shined a light. Miley hasn't done that yet. Turned to Gaga for redemption. Very deep connection through her music. Miley is naked on a wrecking ball it's not that special yet. No comparison I'm sorry

P: I'm not comparing them as an artist [interrupt]

C: ESPECIALLY YOU YOU ARE STALKING GAGA

--

Miley will debut better than Teenage Dream..... And basically Perez is defending Miley and Carson is bringing him down to earth. It's humorous.

Carson is putting him in his place and shading him on radio and he's obviously pissed

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

78.97% said Miley is not the new Lady Gaga on the poll :legend:

But why is he calling himself a psychological expert? You have a blog...

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived