Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Applause" about to become a bigger radio hit than "Just Dance"

Pop

Featured Posts

i really dont know. If Applause has more than 100M the imagine how much it has inflated. If it was 2008/2009 Applause would have been around 70-80M

But if that's true, wouldn't that mean radio has grown like 30%+ in five years? That seems way extreme.

It's not like radio is some new technology that hadn't caught on yet in 2008. Maybe there's some other factor I'm missing though. :shrug:

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But if that's true, wouldn't that mean radio has grown like 30%+ in five years? That seems way extreme.

It's not like radio is some new technology that hadn't caught on yet in 2008. Maybe there's some other factor I'm missing though. :shrug:

maybe the audence has grown..dont know really

EastonEllis

Some people want to lie themself. Just dance is a better hit than Applause probably everywhere. I reported the topic because of the title, which I think its delusional. Applause didnt sold 1/5 of what Just dance sold until now.

you didnt have to report it tho

The person is just excited at the cool radio numbers, that's all...Didn't mention sales at all.

aaronyoji

ugh low lifes tbh. what a bunch of negative assholes, that is our future ggd...

Some people want to lie themself. Just dance is a better hit than Applause probably everywhere. I reported the topic because of the title, which I think its delusional. Applause didnt sold 1/5 of what Just dance sold until now.

did you seriously report this? :lmao: get out of the fame era, that was 5 years ago..... why cant people grow with the artist....

Creyk

ugh low lifes tbh. what a bunch of negative assholes, that is our future ggd...

did you seriously report this? :lmao: get out of the fame era, that was 5 years ago..... why cant people grow with the artist....

to grow with the artist, the artist must grow not decline....just saying

aaronyoji

to grow with the artist, the artist must grow not decline....just saying

how is she declining? like i honestly. dont. know. how. fans. got. this. ****ing. delusional...  :fail:  :fthis:

It's not though. Had her older songs been released this day, they'd all be past 150 ai since new stations are added to the equation.

BYE

At the rate it is going, it won't be impossible for Applause to surpass BTW's peak as well. Talk about a radio hit which has the potential to become her third biggest in terms of peaks.  :clap:

We have to consider that the radio AI is now inflated and Just dance and Paparazzi would've been a massive number nowadays but either way great accomplishment gaga!!

Exactly.  :yes:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived