Sharon Osborne Calls Out Gaga [The Sun]

jaspermatt

Featured Posts

Do people in UK  take Osbournes seriously, thought? How well-respected are they (someone from UK can answer maybe)?

God no.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't Gaga and Kelly resolve their issues a while ago? 

I don't get why Sharon insists on bringing this up.

WHERE? WHEN? Receipts please!!

Wasnt she on Americas Got Talent though? :lmao:

Unless she was on X factor.. And i didnt see that season or episode

Sharons back on X facror in the UK now and er look who's performing on the live show soon

Rollercoaster

Maybe Sharon should take a leaf out of her father's book and have gagas knees blown off.

FYI: Sharon's dad was a music manager/exec and was notorious for having the competition sabbotaged, this allegedly included having people violently assaulted. Sharon herself went for her own husband with a knife on more than one occasion. The rotten apple doesn't fall far from the diseased tree.

Funny how tabloids have forgotten what a major sloppy turd Sharon and her entire family are.

Another point is that Sharon expects gaga to control millions of teenagers through Twitter when Sharon is famous for having rabid, feral, uncontrollable brats! Ridiculous. That botox has been injected into her brain.

Schwerk

I was disgusted about the behaviour of the little monsters and a little disappointed in Gaga's letter.

She could've just said: I'm sorry about the threats, the internet can be a terrible place, it is not my job to keep it clean, nor is it possible for me to control my fanbase. I try to set the right example the best I can. Instead she sounded a bit pretentious.

The only reason Sharon is dragging this up, is to sell her book. Wait till some monsters start to attack her and Kelly again over this, very helpfull mom.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

MonsterOfSpain

Ugh, why the **** is she still ****ing talking about this **** when it's been a year. Hasn't she got anything else to talk about her in her own biography? Seriously? **** off, Sharon, stop attention seeking now.

The obsornes careers are over. They just want a to keep their insignificant names out their

There's nothing significant about them any more... She's only famous for being married to a famous rock star.

She's just doing it because she craves attention! She needs to get over herself, and find something better to do with her time tbh.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived