💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Amazing T-Shirt Designs

DeleteMyAccount

Featured Posts

Good idea! Let us know how it goes, good luck :party:

thanks, I hope they message me back soon I am really excited these shirts are freakin awesome!!!!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeleteMyAccount

They messaged me back and it looks like it's legit because you can pay through Paypal which is a secure payment source.

Hi ! Thanks for coming to my shop & this is the way to buy our shirt  :
Price of our size shirt :
L size ( 52 width – 69 length ) : 15 USD
XL size ( 55 width – 72 length )  : 20 USD 
XXL size ( 62 width – 78 length ) : 25 USD
( all size in CENTIMETERS. It's length from top to bottom and width across the chest . & please measuring ur own t-shirt cause this is REALLY IMPORTANT to compare with our t-shirt size cause our t-shirt size is ASIA size , not US/UK size , thanks  )

1 . Give me your full information : full name , full address , phone contact . So when the tshirt arrvied the people in post office can call u .

2.  Choose code of shirt ( all the design we have in stock ) , & choose size of shirt you want .

3.  I will tell you total how much you need to pay include all price of shirt & shipping tax .

4. If you interested, there are 2 way for you.
First, you can send the money for me by PAYPAL. It just take fews minute .
Second u can transfer money for me by Western Union , this is safe , fast way & easy for both , only one day I will get your money , then I will send your shirt straight away , this is all info you will give by Western Union :
Name : Tien Ngoc Nguyen
Address : 163 Phan Dang Luu Street , Ward 1  , Phu Nhuan District , Ho Chi Minh City , Vietnam . ( Satra Eximland Apartment , Lob B , Room 7.04 )
Phone : +841286848477
NOTE: Please change your currency EXACTLY with total by USD , thanks .

5. Wait for your shirt coming ( it will take 2 or 3 weeks to be delivery to you ) & enjoys it  I’m sure all your friends will be surprise cause our shirt kinda like limited edition & you can’t get no where in the world by now

This is the shipping fee to USA
-  8 USD per shirt
- 11 USD for 2 shirts
- 13 USD for 3 shirts
- 18 USD for 4 shirts
- 23 USD for 5 shirts
- 27 USD for 6 shirts

DeleteMyAccount

No- its the Ebay of China.

Oh okay.  I checked it out and I don't understand any Chinese... haha

lol rn't u Vietnamese? 

I'm South Korean...  :miley:

Fox People

Oh okay.  I checked it out and I don't understand any Chinese... haha

I'm South Korean...  :miley:

Tht's cool bro, i have korean in me 2. 

I see that they used my Rihanna cover for one of their t-shirt and some other graphic artist work like Benikari47, MarujaMferri and others.

2d4eab.jpgArtpop+Cover+3+w+label+TAGGET.pngBorn+This+Way+Cover+2+w+label+2+TAGGET.p

Hey just got the same reply from them so I think I gonna order four shirts ad pay with pay pal when I get home tonight I'm really excited about this these shirts are absolutely amazingggg

Cuntalicious

I wonder if they have permission to print pictures from ELLE Magazine on t-shirts..

It's cute and all but I don't think they have any idea in what kind of mess they could get themselves in.. They're just using designs made by other people..

The Plague

I wonder if they have permission to print pictures from ELLE Magazine on t-shirts..

It's cute and all but I don't think they have any idea in what kind of mess they could get themselves in.. They're just using designs made by other people..

Ikr :megaflop: imagine they have to give back all the money they made :smh:

DeleteMyAccount

I bought 4 of them :)

Could you tell me how nice they are when you get them?

DeleteMyAccount

Wow I think its too much plus I wouldnt actually wear any of these

It's $23.  That's probably the cheapest you'll get for shirt this nicely made.

Archived