Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Applause" review from "Common Sense Media"

Nemo

Featured Posts

I was searching for "Applause CD single" (since I haven't found it yet except as an import), and I stumbled upon this:

http://www.commonsensemedia.org/music-reviews/applause-cd-single

It's a review of "Applause" for parents who want to control what their kids see and hear. I wasn't sure it was worth sharing, but it's a different perspective than I'd usually think about, albeit not one that I respect much. Kind of interesting.

HERE COMES THE GOD BRIGADE

Referring to inappropriate Touching. ...and the song goes (I'll turn the light's on) Touch put your hands up.

aaronyoji

ugh stupid bourgeois a--lysis tbh.

"The single proves that throwing around references to Koons ("One second I'm a Koons, then suddenly the Koons is me") and dressing up like famous works of art doesn't put you in the same league as the masters. In fact, it's mostly kind of laughable"

why is it laughable? because shes a woman? because she naked? because shes singing to a pop song? pathetic opinion tbh. 

HausOfMiklaus

ugh stupid bourgeois a--lysis tbh.

"The single proves that throwing around references to Koons ("One second I'm a Koons, then suddenly the Koons is me") and dressing up like famous works of art doesn't put you in the same league as the masters. In fact, it's mostly kind of laughable"

why is it laughable? because shes a woman? because she naked? because shes singing to a pop song? pathetic opinion tbh.

PREACH IT. Thank you.

stackhouse

Gaga's overly intense expression and random costume changes come across as manic, and leave you mostly wondering what exactly she's trying to say.

Probably the whole point of the video editing which Gaga slaved away at for weeks

Wow I would have hated it if my parents used that website omg its so conservative i cant even.

that website is just laughable.

:)

CroatiaGeisha

Ok, "common sense media" the only thing parents want to know is whether there are boobs in a movie or not. Leave the preaching and painfully amateur critiques for your own chilluns :yes:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived