💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Second single expected within the next 3-4 weeks

Yoshi

Featured Posts

I hope they give Applause some more time to grow as a single. The second single (fingers crossed for MANiCURE!) should be released the last week of October or so. I mean, Applause has only been on the chart for six weeks!

its flopping ww, 

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope they give Applause some more time to grow as a single. The second single (fingers crossed for MANiCURE!) should be released the last week of October or so. I mean, Applause has only been on the chart for six weeks!

Yeah, and it's getting bigger and bigger on radio and is still selling +140,000 copies a week :flop:

Too early to kill Applause.

.... the record is coming in 6 weeks, and we know we're getting a single shortly before. So 3-4 weeks was a pretty easy guess, if you ask me. But yay, I guess :) It was just kinda obvious.

This :laughga:

PRISM releases October 22nd, so probably then. :derpga:

mm.  I wouldn't want a single release lost in the mad flurry of a competing artist's album release.  I'd wait a week

its flopping ww, 

It's #5 WW in sales and #7 WW in streaming.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Probably Monday October 28th/Tuesday October 29th. Bookmark it.

More insider info: the third single will come a couple of months after the second single. But ssh, it's a secret. :giggle:

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

PRISM releases October 22nd, so probably then. :derpga:

exactly my thoughts :lolgaga:

tbh I don't think Jeff is really reliable source, because everyone knows that 2nd single coming before album.

littlemtyrese

exactly my thoughts :lolgaga:

tbh I don't think Jeff is really reliable source, because everyone knows that 2nd single coming before album.

Jeff is the most reliable person ever omfg. don't.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived