Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga scores 11th Top 10 pop radio hit

Americano

Featured Posts

I knew and said it all the time: this song is a grower...and before I forget, this has nothing to do with us fans...it's the GP who's liking it, that's why it has bad stable sales and it keeps growing on radio. So glad she didn't rush release a 2nd single. Based on the growth of AI it is getting daily, it might reach the top 5 in about 3-4 weeks. Then when it starts falling down, it will be time to release the new single that will slay everyboyd's miserable life...................hopefully.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Applause will probably be 7 by tomorrow too, as it is just below Clarity which is dropping hard. It will probably pass Blurred Lines in a couple of days as well

HausOfNicole

I'm glad people are realizing that Applause is a grower. Not every hit song performs like a Roar or even Born This Way for that matter, doesn't make "flops" as we love to call anything that isn't a monster hit.

Where is Gaga at right now? #8 or something?

#10. Probs #8 tomorrow and then #6 eventually.

whats crazy is judas and marry the night are in my top 3 songs of hers and they didnt even make the list lol :(

Interscope sent them to radio and radio sent those 2 songs right back

shaneybaby

#10. Probs #8 tomorrow and then #6 eventually.

Interscope sent them to radio and radio sent those 2 songs right back

idk why everyone i showed them to loved them lol stupid... half the songs on radio r terrible but whatever

Ambrosia

That's great ~ she's not even that long into her career.  :clap:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

idk why everyone i showed them to loved them lol stupid... half the songs on radio r terrible but whatever

At least Applause is doing amazing on radio! :party:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived