Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Gaga As 'La Chameleon' -- Critical Reviews

henaub

Featured Posts

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Compated to a Russ Meyer film actress?!?! I am so excited. He is my favourite B movie exploitation film maker. It means her performance will be bubbly, comical, and a bit eccentric but above all s-xy. Russ usually casted exotic non-conventional beauties for his roles so I'm glad they compared her to them.

I'm not and english speaker and I always find the film review in english a bit pretentious :toofloppy: sorry for my flopping vocab :sweat:

Don't worry, I speak perfect English and still 90% of reviewers come across as pretentious! It's just how they are, lol.

SchwineLove

Don't worry, I speak perfect English and still 90% of reviewers come across as pretentious! It's just how they are, lol.

oh thank god, I start getting insecure of my english understanding skill. I mean...how could that bunch of "high-intelligent" words be informative for those who gonna see the movie? it's just like they have to find new difficult words everyday to compete each other to make best review lol *sorry for my extreme cynicism

• 2 weeks later...

updated op with 2 more sources.. only one sentence each but what can you expect with 5 minutes on screen  :fan:

Pole dancer

Harry

updated op with 2 more sources.. only one sentence each but what can you expect with 5 minutes on screen  :fan:

Exciting! Thank you for keeping it updated :)

joemayzzin

I love the grindhouse movies, there so edgy and crazy lol can't wait to see her in this might go opening night at midnight on the 10th!

Dangerous Man

getThosePraises gagz. :)

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

monsterdreams

gaga's a great actress

we know that already

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived