Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Britney Spears' producer wants Gaga on Work Bitch remix!

Jesse Pinkman

Featured Posts

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um... my dear Jean Baptiste: I most definitely hope that when Gaga collabs with Britney or Madonna, this will be for something a bit better than some floppy remix only meant to boost your sales :awkney:

Try again.

:tea:

I'm still kind of down for the collab with Britney and Madonna, but to waste it on this tragedy of a song is just...

:tea:

I'm still kind of down for the collab with Britney and Madonna, but to waste it on this tragedy of a song is just...

If Brit and Madge collab again, I hope it's way better than that dreadful "Me Against The Music"

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Before you Britney fans jump all over me, I love her part in it...the production of the song though is god awful :( I even really tried getting into it but there's just nothing there sound wise. The repetition completely ruined it for me.

This song is in need of a remix very badly and quickly, I'm not even sure that it needs collaborators because Britney's part is great on its own, it just needs way more dynamic and sound variance.

i think a collab like this would be super succesfull and gaga may need this to boost the album sales even higher that they already are expected to be

No

Any collaborations like this at the moment wold just have people saying Gaga is desperate

And for me I hope a Madonna collaboration never happens

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived