OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Help: How to achieve this photo effect

marcwaffles

Featured Posts

marcwaffles

Hello all you talented graphic artists, does anyone know how I can get the same effect as this photo:

tumblr_mt3bfu5DN21qejpluo1_500.jpg

it looks like they used a kaliedoscope-type lens, one with multiple facets. like a fly's eye!

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond

marcwaffles

If I remember correctly this photo did not have this kaleidoscopic effect  :huh:

Regardless, is there a way that I can digitally manipulate an image to achieve this effect?

Every effect that appears in this photoshoot was done live using lens and lightning techniques

1.jpg

:awesome:

Anyway, it looks like it was just free-hand edited to me. No specific effect, just making multiple layers of the image, blending them all out, changing the perspective of the top and bottom corners and adjusting the lighting.

marcwaffles

Anyway, it looks like it was just free-hand edited to me. No specific effect, just making multiple layers of the image, blending them all out, changing the perspective of the top and bottom corners and adjusting the lighting.

That's what I feared. I'm not very skilled with Photoshop at all but I'll give it a shot anyway. Thanks :)

1.jpg

:awesome:

OH hahahahah

I thought it was one of the original photos from the photoshoot, then this one is obviously photoshopped, haha, my bad

The effects on the photoshoot were done live though

Archived