Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Has Officially Completed ARTPOP (9/13)

Doogi

Featured Posts

fuzzyandgreen

I'm so excited!! It's times like this that I love her the most; she works so so so hard around the clock for our happiness  :wub:

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Queen Gloria

you too? :udidnt:

So far The Queen and Jewels & Drugs have got to be her worst songs ever, I'm sorry I cannot get into them.

Der Meister

So far The Queen and Jewels & Drugs have got to be her worst songs ever, I'm sorry I cannot get into them.

Actually I got hooked on Jewels N' Drugs. Its been stuck in my mind and now I cannot wait to listen the studio version. 

SLAP HONEY ON YOUR PANCAKE  :whitney:

She's been working hard, she has this look of a recent grad, a resolve of accomplishment. Looking forward to hear her finished work.

Dancing in the Shadow... 🖤

they're not the worst, you just don't like them like the others :party::sara:

:party: Wooo!!!

Bet she's still working on it in a month tho

:toofunga:

Maybe she's realeasing a part 2 CD with new songs perhaps? ;)

The second she is done, she will probably walk into another studio and turn to DJWS…"The next album is called.."  :derpga:

The ARTPOP Monster.

Or the Born This Way Monster?

I'd actually rather have her do an ep again, next.

Honestly, in this day and age, I don't think it's even possible to prevent a full album leak from happening. The album HAS to go out at some point to get ready for packaging and distribution, which they probably start that process at least a week or two before the release, so I think that's when it gets leaked somehow :/

Jay-Z & Kanye West's "Watch The Throne" never leaked. It was released digitally for the first several days then released physically later. This was to prevent the physical copies from the stores being leaked early, which is the main reason why most leak. Gaga should do the same to prevent a leak.

GagaisHotAF

So this probably puts the Rihanna rumors to rest :cry:

No. Rihanna may have just recorder her vocals and sent them to Gaga. 

Probably on Grindr

Archived