💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

If the second single flops, will you still stan for Gaga?

samuelx

Featured Posts

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course. My Gaga obsession has nothing to do with how commercially successful she is. I want her to do well because I want her to be happy and because the more success she gets, the more I will get to see her, like in interviews, live performances, photo shoots, ect.

Dan the Gaga Stan

Of course I would still stan.

I'm a stan primarily for the music and the artist not the charts of the artist.

Even if it didnt enter the Top 100 I would still stan. I would be dissapointed for her tbh but if I liked her music still (which from the iTunes festival I loved all her songs that she played) Even if the second single was a rubbish song that she didnt show us on the iTunes festival I would accept that I might not like every song she makes but the fact is 90% of the music she makes I love and I love her as an artist. I feel she is the only current pop star that I enjoy and follow because of her artistry and if one single flops with the GP why will that change.

Even if I didn't like an album of hers - I would stan less for that era but still stan for her previous work and her as an artist as I know we can't be pleased all the time. Especially as Gaga does move forward a lot.

Whilst its good to see Gaga chart well, its a shallow form of fandom if you stan for the artist because of how they perform in the charts!!!

I don't give a flying **** about sales :classy:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

I will love her till the end of time :pawsup:

guess you'll have to wait a million years :derpga:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Archived