💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What happened to Lady Gaga's international appeal?

Americano

Featured Posts

stop, this thread are annoying as ****

That doesn't make it any less true, though.

Let's face it, BTW turned a lot of people off and she's going to need something much better than Applause to win them back.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, it's fifty threads a day about "What happened to Lady Gaga being popular?" "Why is she flopping?" "Can she make a hit?" And it's exhausting.

Where did Americano say any of those things? He's only questioning her international stats which have been strange compared to previous eras. 

Lips de Jolie

We need to be negative or this b---h will keep on flopping. She can't seem to learn from her mistakes from the previous era. I wouldn't mind her flopping if she didn't claim she'd be"snatching weaves and naval rings" this year. Interscope and ha need a reality check.

To answer the question: her music has gotten worse and the shock factor of her act has worn off. She could make a comeback if she released a smash hit again but is that possible?

369578_100000430593526_485251305_n.jpg

I think every artist runs their course,she was the it girl for 5 years... Maybe her time is up, maybe she is the next cyndi lauper/Xtina. The music scene is different now than it was 5 years ago.

Where did Americano say any of those things? He's only questioning her international stats which have been strange compared to previous eras. 

Americano is getting backlash from the buildup of these threads. This is one thread by him, but it's one of many by many members. Everyone is sort of worn down, and it's getting taken out on him.

LORD GAGA

We need to be negative or this b---h will keep on flopping. She can't seem to learn from her mistakes from the previous era. I wouldn't mind her flopping if she didn't claim she'd be"snatching weaves and naval rings" this year. Interscope and ha need a reality check.

To answer the question: her music has gotten worse and the shock factor of her act has worn off. She could make a comeback if she released a smash hit again but is that possible?

369578_100000430593526_485251305_n.jpg

You need to stop... like really... now.

Robotboy

:awkney:

well maybe not in the major countries, but she hasnt done any promo. it maybe needs radio to catch up there too its still stable!

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

giskardsb

bull****.  all of the songs she played on iTunes festival are better than the majority of crap on Top 40, including Roar.  It's radio and the listening public that have an issue, not Gaga.

Forrest Gump

I think in general the reason the song isn't doing as well as many hoped is because it's not relateable. 

However, she's still within the top ten. I don't consider it a flop at all. 

how the **** is berzerk relatable

aaronyoji

No, it's fifty threads a day about "What happened to Lady Gaga being popular?" "Why is she flopping?" "Can she make a hit?" And it's exhausting.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

i honestly dont know why we're all still here, gaga's such a flop now, i mean ugh. if she isn't seen as popular by a bunch of blurred line/wecantflop loving idiots then how am i suppose to love it?? i NEED gaga to be soooo popular in order for me to feel valid as a music lover right? omg omg you guys shes flopping ahhhhhhhh :cut4gaga: 

Archived