💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard f's up: Applause drops to #6, not #5

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i Love the Lady

If the public doesn't even like her most "safe and GP-friendly" song...I don't know what future ARTPOP has as far as singles go....402j63t.gif

It is GP friendly but also slightly underwhelming, the songs she preformed at iTunes are also GP friendly but more interesting imo

MonsterPaws

It's just the first single, she is going to get the Number 1 song in no time ;)

*goes crying because i know Gaga is on her way to join floptina in Flopland :cry: *

TimisaMonster

It is GP friendly but also slightly underwhelming, the songs she preformed at iTunes are also GP friendly but more interesting imo

That's what I mean...maybe she thought the GP wanted her to tone down the "crazy controversial" songs, but maybe they are looking forward to hearing her better material, but still slays the GP...AURA!.

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Redstreak

It's just the first single, she is going to get the Number 1 song in no time ;)

*goes crying because i know Gaga is on her way to join floptina in Flopland :cry: *

At this point even Ke$ha was doing better chart wise with her Warrior era. :laughga:

I ain't got no fear though. We only just getting started.  :cool:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Monster2015

And pigrez is rubbing it in as usual..i find it funny he's against bullying but bullies lady gaga..but then again he has been hyprocritical his whole career anyways :oops:

Archived