💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga responds to Popjustice!

yxi

Featured Posts

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only one who wants to keep Sex Dreams for the fans?  It's so good and the GP don't deserve it.  

You don't want new fans for Gaga? :)

Jigglygoth

Even though I'm 100% #TeamAura , and I thought "MANiCURE" could be a bigger hit, I'd be happy if "Sex Dreams" becomes a single.

The song is very elegant and delicate in its own terms.

Even though the lyrics might seem "vulgar", musically wise, the tone of the track is subtle, and very feminine. It sort of reminds me of Kylie Minogue's "classy-ness".

So yeah, "Sex Dreams" would be fine for me, I bet "Aura" will be a single eventually anyways (and if that never happens, I still have the Itunes performance of it, which I love anyhow) :-)

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Hydrangea

no mention of swine? yeah i love s-x dreams but i really think swine was THE song that stood out most to me, i mean she called it SWINEfest and all the pig noses and everything, it was also the only real performance that had a lot going on for it, to me it would seem a bit silly to place so much emphasis and effort into this song and then going a copletelty different direction

I’m a bad friend

By eaten alive I meant DEVOURED by the public. Like, in a good way! They would go nuts for it :party:

Oh! I see. :adam:

Silence those demons... . 🖤

aquaprincess

I would have no problem with SD being released as the second single. Nor Aura. It's somewhat a win-win situation for me.  :rofl:  

this

Get ready for Justify my love/erotica comparisons then....

+ Human Nature. The backing vocals (speaking) in SD really remind me of those in human nature.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived