đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga to let fans pick second single

samuelx

Featured Posts

BornSimon

My order would be:

Sex Dreams (s-xy and sounds like a hit to me)

Swine (it'd tear the clubs apart and show a different side of the album)

MANiCURE (most radio-friendly)

Aura (fantastic song but lyrically way too risky)

SEX DREAMS is winning!! it has over 11k favs versus 6k RTs and Favs on the other songs. Its gonna be SEX DREAMS.

HausOfJerry

HERE'S WHAT I WANT TO HAPPEN  :party:  :party:

1. APPLAUSE [obviously]

2. Aura

3. Sex Dreams

4. Unheard song..

5. unheard song..

6. ARTPOP 

:party:  :party:

Still think MANiCURE would do the best out of these, but I don't want people b****ing about her not taking risks lol.

thetranmonster

I think Gaga's just trying to scope out the field and see what we all love, no way would she already start announcing the 2nd single when Applause has only been performed live once in the US. Until then, I'm here for Sex Dreams- if the GP wants her to take a risk, then the risk will come with Sex Dreams. Aura's gonna be released inevitably anyway (assuming if Aura is the Telephone sequel), so I think give the 2nd single spotlight to Sex Dreams. It's good enough to be considered a "departure" for Gaga's overall sound, or at least a sound the GP hasn't generally heard yet from her. Aura can be the 3rd single. 

GET DAT SEX DREAMS PROMO 

I mean c'mon, who wouldn't want to sing along to "When I lay in bed I touch myself and think of you" in the car at maximum volume?  :heat: If Sex Dreams is chosen, let's hope it's left unchanged or uncensored for the most part

Edited by thetranmonster
Born A Monster

Galactic Mess

MANiCURE would be the most successful out of those. The video would surely be amazing with a great director (like Jonas).

yeah it seems early but if she just doesn't give a f*ck and we get a ton of videos and new music faster I'm here for that lol. I think she has finally stopped caring about single sales and is focusing on letting us enjoy the music + the project as a whole. :party:

Hm, I just don't want her rushing through this era, that's all

Actually here in Los Angeles on some radio stations whenever S&M is played "Sex" is censored so I don't know :shrug:

Really? Then I don't know either. :ohno:

EdgeofTeeth

Although it's not my favorite, I think Swine needs to be picked. It's huge and electronic and would do the best on radio out of the 4 options, except maybe MANiCURE.

Hypocrateen

If Interscope does not think this through and lets us choose with some tweets the 2nd single I'm done with them tbh

Rudz Xinc

watch she releases Jewels N' Drugs :derpga:

I'd vote Sex Dream, MANiCURE will be single eventually

Look at those clowns

• Shadow locked this topic