💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga hints Beyoncé on Telephone continuation!

GagaSkeletonWay

Featured Posts

MANiCURE is more of a fun song

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Final perfect Aura version with Honey Be and the guitars, and the desert ambience, and two powerful voices, I think this is gonna slay my ears.

Tbh I really think it's going to be Aura, because we know it's a song she performed at the iTunes Festival, so imo :

- Not Jewels & Drugs, too many people on it, and I really don't see Beyoncé on it

- Not I Wanna Be With You because it's an acoustic ballad

- Not Swine because it's a really personnal and particular song for Gaga, which already means a lot, so I don't see another person singing on it and Gaga using it for the Paparazzi/Telephone continuation

- Not ARTPOP because it also means a lot, it symbolize the album, the concept, so it'll be strange to use it as Paparazzi/Telephone continuation

So it's between MANiCURE, Sex Dreams and Aura, and from the lyrics, the ambience, I feel Aura would fit perfectly !  :)

Catalystluna56

I mean, the opening to Aura sounds exactly like what would be at the end of telephone. But Sex Dreams is about doing stuff with another woman, so who knows if that's it.

To be honest I think that more means that Beyonce isn't planned to be on the new song for the trilogy.

elijahfan

MANiCURE is more of a fun song

Oh well... sometimes, you gotta be careful what Gaga calls 'fun' :laughga: Like... ARTPOP is supposed to be filled with fun songs, and here we are, crying over I Wanna Be With You; or here she is, revisiting her dark past with Swine....

So I guess we can say Aura is pretty 'fun', actually :p

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived