💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga hints Beyoncé on Telephone continuation!

GagaSkeletonWay

Featured Posts

Monster Voices

It's Aura ... as much as I fear it becoming a single. It just doesn't seem radio friendly enough. But oh well  :ohwell:

( If it's MANiCURE I'm gonna be so damn happy I'd probably jump and scream for a week )

Forever and Always!

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im pretty sure Aura would do even worse than Applause as a single sales wise, its probably the least GP friendly song she played, Sex Dreams was the best in terms of both a fresh sound and easy enough on the ears to please the public.

Does anyone think what she wore for the performance will have influences in the music video? I mean why wouldn't it? She didn't wear that for no reason. She didn't get in that cage because she thought it would be cool. She knows how the video will play out seeing as she met with Jonas way last year.

Levine

It has to be "Aura"   :party:

"I killed my former friend, left her in the truck of highway 10"   :awkney:

Yeah I agree... a smart way to not include Beyoncé in the video  :laughga:

inb4 it's Applause

Aura is literally BTW crap on steroids, idk why some people like it. There are so much better songs like Sex Dreams or MANiCURE

Because it's lyrics are actually kind of interesting?

3 points in and ready for more

Brainiac

1. Beyonce will probably only feature in the video if anything, not the song.

2. Anyone saying anything but Aura is clearly in denial/delusional. That song SCREAMS telephone continuation all over it.

3. The fact that she also purposely leaked Aura so we could hear it before the album's release is another indicator that it's the song she wants to hear our feedback of.

PleaseDontEatME

aura is an average song, the verses killed the amazing chorus though, that chorus in ANOTHER context would be AMAZING btw

Gracious Gaga

its aura

and beyonces not gonna be on the song probably

she wasn't in paparazzi?

are people forgetting this is a trilogy??

♥ Kindness Police.

MANiCURE or Jewels N' Drugs makes the most sense tbh.

I think it's Aura though, after that performance. Reminded me of something straight out of Kill Bill

fuzzyandgreen

I dunno, I can definitely imagine Aura playing on the radio... but I would be stoked for either Aura or MANiCURE

Every time I hear the first line of Aura, I automatically think of the *** Wagon on the highway at the end of Telephone. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived