💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJs, Producers, Mixers WANTED (Updated)

Victor_V

Featured Posts

I'm interested in the same sort of thing to be honest. Got the vocals, medolies, lyrics, just need to find someone who'd want to invest time in collaborating and sharing ideas.

Check out sound cloud.. I uploaded a first try of acapella ARTPOP :)

What program did you use to record your accapella and stuff?

I posted my new tracks. They are pretty short and there is still more to learn. They are kind of rave and some trap in one track. Its usually very mixed.

do you have a SoundCloud? 

Your voice is great! I think it could make hit records, but could also fit to experimental tracks.

I just started producing music, and I have  alot to learn but I did make some tracks that I could upload in soundcloud very soon.

I would really want to start producing some tracks with you, hopefully making them be your favorite in your project/album.

Well, let me know if you are interested! 

Here are some of the tracks ( very short since I just started them) : https://soundcloud.com/djjon-4

Some really bad, and some are pretty good. I usually like making different stuff, and not the same over-used methods. I like creating something new and different.

Sorry, I did not see any of these posts before! Got no notification about it :/ YES, I am interested in working with you! The MOre I work with, the more I learn :D The more everyone learns!! What a great experience this is gonna be! Thank you for your kind words! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Melech

Your voice is great! I think it could make hit records, but could also fit to experimental tracks.

I just started producing music, and I have  alot to learn but I did make some tracks that I could upload in soundcloud very soon.

I would really want to start producing some tracks with you, hopefully making them be your favorite in your project/album.

Well, let me know if you are interested! 

Here are some of the tracks ( very short since I just started them) : https://soundcloud.com/djjon-4

Some really bad, and some are pretty good. I usually like making different stuff, and not the same over-used methods. I like creating something new and different.

omg you can speak good english.

And  I defended you ....

Archived