💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Twista to have a feature on ARTPOP

Petrichor

Featured Posts

melodichard

When the track finally comes out, all you haters will be twerkin' and singing all the words. Just wait  :nails:

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• inuborg

• AbuHassan1992

• Levine

• melodichard

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they'll be on the same song and Beyoncé will also be featured.

But Seriously, I won't buy ARTPOP if Beyoncé isn't on it :crossed: :crossed:

Alien Tulip

Azealia Banks is more ARTPOP than these midlife crises

So gaga must only work with artists that match her music style? What type of **** is that? Too Short even said the song is still pop but with a hip hop twist to it. 

Alien Tulip

I have a feeling their going to have a feature of Sex Dreams....an completely ruin that gorgeous song  

You only heard one minute of the song and didnt hear their verses so dont judge :)

GAGA IF YOU'RE READING THIS, PLEASE COLLABORATE WITH BEYONCÉ I BEG YOU C'MON PLEASE DON'T BREAK MY LITTLE MONSTER HEART :CRY:

SpaceAce

Seriously she could be working with Azealia and Kendrick....but instead chose these old ass irrelevant rappers. 

Are you kidding me? Azealia is the definition of irrelevant. She hasn't proven anything or made anything of herself. Rappers like Twista and Too Short are respected and have been doing what Azealia tries to do for a very, very long time.

Kendrick would have been nice too though.

Gross I'm not here for half the album featuring crappy dying genres... Leave hip hop and rap 6 feet under :nails:

inuborg

Is this guy with DJWS Twista?

Auq9nFBCIAICHPu.jpg

:wtf:

So gaga must only work with artists that match her music style? What type of **** is that? Too Short even said the song is still pop but with a hip hop twist to it. 

The album is called ARTPOP Twista and Too Short couldnt even form a definition of that if they tried. 

I have a feeling their going to have a feature of Sex Dreams....an completely ruin that gorgeous song  

:noparty:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

RAMROD

Is this guy with DJWS Twista?

Auq9nFBCIAICHPu.jpg

Correct!!!

Brings me #Hope tbh!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0XOCs86om0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

inuborg

Are you kidding me? Azealia is the definition of irrelevant. She hasn't proven anything or made anything of herself. Rappers like Twista and Too Short are respected and have been doing what Azealia tries to do for a very, very long time.

Kendrick would have been nice too though.

lmao what? How about you do some research before you say Azealia hasn't proved or made anything of herself. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

melodichard

lmao what? How about you do some research before you say Azealia hasn't proved or made anything of herself. 

We'll see when her debut album comes out. Was it delayed again? I remember she promised it in the summer lol

• Shadow locked this topic