• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• inuborg

• AbuHassan1992

• Levine

• melodichard

Top Posters In This Topic

gagz getting dem straight sales :nails:

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

heavyMetalGAGA

Really wanted someone relevant this time around

Azealia is not relevant, sorry. She's good, but Too $hort and Twista already have a lot of acclaim and respect in the industry, which Nicki and Azealia do not. Although I do wish Kanye or Jay would be on this album, but they still might be. Just sit back and wait, damn

Levine

He IS relevant! I didn't know him before but please, check for him and you'll see he's a legend!

Don't be ignorant for once.

Levine

Azealia is not relevant, sorry. She's good, but Too $hort and Twista already have a lot of acclaim and respect in the industry, which Nicki and Azealia do not. Although I do wish Kanye or Jay would be on this album, but they still might be. Just sit back and wait, damn

Exactly.

I don't see why everyone is pressing the issue of Twista being on one of the songs? He made 'Sunshine' & 'Overnight Celebrity' + his number one hit song of "Slow Jamz" he was featured on.

You lot need to be wise that if he's a flop then why did he have over 2 number #1 albums in the US & he's worked with some of the greatest hip-hop / rnb individuals such as: R.Kelly, Kanye, Jamie Foxx, Pharrell, Mariah Carey.

SO MUCH OF A FLOP EH

:worship:

• Shadow locked this topic