💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Twista to have a feature on ARTPOP

Petrichor

Featured Posts

shaneybaby

seriously what the fukc, just because someone is younger than you they don't know REAL rappers.

HOW IS SOMEONE NOT A REAL RAPPER

IF THEY RAP AND RELEASE IT, THEY ARE A RAPPER

Azealia banks is cooler than twisty and too short and you'll have to deal.

they just dont know about history. half the people on this thread are saying "who's twista (NOT TWISTY!)" n "who's too short" and it is because they dont remember when they were big! likely bc theyre too young. 

comparing twista to azelia would be like comparing lady gaga to carly rae jepsen... :omg:

and if u think azelia is cool i am sorry.. she just is not a cool person... accusing gaga of copying her mermaid when gaga was a mermaid before azelia was even relevant. she is a "real rapper" but it doesnt make her cooler or more talented than acts with a history because she is "new" 

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• inuborg

• AbuHassan1992

• Levine

• melodichard

Top Posters In This Topic

Yall are killing me calling rap a dying trend. WTF do you think mainstream EDM is!?!?!?

I was actually hoping this album wouldn't be gay dance/pop, which this news doesn't confirm that it isn't, but it seems like Gaga and the label have been paying attention to the trends. Reinvention is what will sustain her career in the long-term.

Rap, when executed by gifted lyricists, is wonderful. Clearly you homos don't know anything about rap music....which is fine, but that takes away any room you have to talk about it. You're being as ignorant as Gaga's detractors.

Edited by E24187

Flippy

Ugh

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

I know who Too $hort is but I've never heard of Twista.

Anyway, I hope they're both on the same song. At first I wanted some UrbanGa but after hearing the Swinefest clips, I'd rather see the album go a more mature/rock inspired route, with EDM songs from Zedd and Madeon of course.

do you realize you're making a fool out of yourselves?

you should really get your heads out of your pop-asses

ok. thank you for the lesson.

Lets be real. This collaboration makes us exciting so much as the Colby O Donis collaboration. No one cares who is that guy. No one ( fans or media) cares who is / are this guy(s).

No the same thing happens with Beyonce.

So you should really get you head out of your so called smart-you know what, because you are the fool here.

Edited by Florin

What most people in this forum are forgetting, is that if they don't want the rappers on their iPods, they can simply edit the song..

Spyro the Dragon

AbuHassan1992

ok. thank you for the lesson.

Lets be real. This collaboration makes us exciting so much as the Colby O Donis collaboration. No one cares who is that guy. No one ( fans or media) cares who is / are this guy(s).

well, maybe it makes you as excited as Colby, but others here including me thinks this is ****ing awesome and can't wait. 

And no one cares who that guy is? You should really broaden your perspective, because he is a well-known rapper. But then again, the only rappers you listen to are probably nicki minaj and azealia banks.

and are you really comparing too short and twista to colby o donis?

I can't cope with this

well, maybe it makes you as excited as Colby, but others here including me thinks this is ****ing awesome and can't wait. 

And no one cares who that guy is? You should really broaden your perspective, because he is a well-known rapper. But then again, the only rappers you listen to are probably nicki minaj and azealia banks.

and are you really comparing too short and twista to colby o donis?

I can't cope with this

Im sure pop radio does the same.

Its your opinion and I respect it, but I dont have to be interested in hip hop. But I admit that if there is somebody that can make me pay attention to other persons, Lady Gaga is that person. I didnt know who Marina Abramovic was and now I know. Maybe the same will happen after I hear the song, but until then I cant pretend that I am excited about the collaboration. I am excited about Gaga new music and thats all.

Edited by Florin

AbuHassan1992

Im sure pop radio does the same.

Its your opinion and I respect it, but I dont have to be interested in hip hop. But I admit that if there is somebody that can make me pay attention to other persons, Lady Gaga is that person. I didnt know who Marina Abramovic was and now I know. Maybe the same will happen after I hear the song, but until then I cant pretend that I am excited about the collaboration. I am excited about Gaga new music and thats all.

i'm sure you are wrong.

And if you need Lady Gaga to know who these people are, you should really listen to some more music

i'm sure you are wrong.

And if you need Lady Gaga to know who these people are, you should really listen to some more music

If I will start to listen to some more music, I wont start with Too Short and Twista.

:awkney:

And Im sure I am not wrong. They had a top 100 on pop?  

AbuHassan1992

If I will start to listen to some more music, I wont start with Too Short and Twista.

:awkney:

And Im sure I am not wrong. They had a top 100 on pop?

slow jamz got to number one on both the billboard hot 100 and hot r&b/hip-hop charts, and his album kamikaze went number 1 on billboard top 200, too. So yea, you are wrong and ****ing ignorant

just because you don't know who they are, doesn't mean no one else knows who they are. they are really well known.

and no, people don't compare them to colby o donis. 

go listen to your "fierce queens"

AbuHassan1992

whatever this is not the place to discuss hip hop, since people here only care about rappers like iggy azealia, azelia banks and nicki minaj and other girls.

this is real hip-hop right here, not some 212 mermaid ****

AbuHassan1992

they just dont know about history. half the people on this thread are saying "who's twista (NOT TWISTY!)" n "who's too short" and it is because they dont remember when they were big! likely bc theyre too young. 

comparing twista to azelia would be like comparing lady gaga to carly rae jepsen... :omg:

and if u think azelia is cool i am sorry.. she just is not a cool person... accusing gaga of copying her mermaid when gaga was a mermaid before azelia was even relevant. she is a "real rapper" but it doesnt make her cooler or more talented than acts with a history because she is "new" 

but you have to remember people like him only like "fierce" female artists.

if they see an artist wearing high heels and makeup, they automatically like them

• Shadow locked this topic