💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Twista to have a feature on ARTPOP

Petrichor

Featured Posts

inuborg

Because everyone in this thread is having meltdowns saying that Too Short and Twista are nobodies but Azealia is more known. Too Short and Twista are Rap legends, Azealia never even got out a full album. For people to be saying that Too Short and Twista are nobodies would be like me saying that Cher and Madonna are nobodies. [in relation to their repective genre of course.]

Fantasea is a full album (mix tape)

Pretty AB stay on the people's minds :awesome:

Edited by inuborg
I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• inuborg

• AbuHassan1992

• Levine

• melodichard

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally don't like rap but I'll wait until I hear the record. Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe was alright.

Also, I wish people would stop a) writing off the song as a flop already and b) attacking others because they don't like the rappers. :duck:

Dayman

Fantasea is a full album (mix tape)

Pretty AB stay on the people's minds :awesome:

A mix tape is not the same thing as an album and Azealia is not known to most people outside of the likes of Tumblr and GGD. Go up to any random person in public and ask them if they know who Azealia Banks is, it's very likely that they don't.

inuborg

A mix tape is not the same thing as an album and Azealia is not known to most people outside of the likes of Tumblr and GGD. Go up to any random person in public and ask them if they know who Azealia Banks is, it's very likely that they don't.

When that mixtape is better than most albums released that year, yea 

Dayman

When that mixtape is better than most albums released that year, yea 

That's not a fact though. That's just an opinion.

One Five Ten

From the sound of it they are on one song.

I have the biggest feeling it's a new version of Cake that is like Monster by Kanye - with two Gaga verses interspersed with Too $hort and Twista verses.

To me this would be amazing.

And all you guys saying she should be working with "relevant" artists? Who cares! It's about the music, not the sales - once again.

inuborg

Donatella feat. Frank Ocean plz

Azealia is below Z-list honey, her label wont even release her debut album. Her "career" is over. 

Excuse me? Her album is not out, because it not finished. How can someone be Z-list when she is performing for 70,000 people. 

That's not a fact though. That's just an opinion.

A widely thought opinion 

Why the feel the need to bring up Miss Banks? 

Bc she is so irrelevant no-one here has any idea who she is

sidenote: i'm just pressed cause azealia was severed of ARTPOP 

Edited by PotatoBanks
:)

Dayman
A widely thought opinion 

By Azealia stans though. Not everyone. Most people in the world have no idea what Fantasea even is.

inuborg

By Azealia stans though. Not everyone. Most people in the world have no idea what Fantasea even is.

More people in the forum know who Azealia is than too short and twista.

Gagaloo911

Everyone can get over it tbh cause it's happening, nothing you can do, and her choice in the matter  :whitney:

Excuse me? Her album is not out, because it not finished. How can someone be Z-list when she is performing for 70,000 people. 

A widely thought opinion 

Still an opinion though, and opinion=/= fact   :oops:

Dayman

More people in the forum know who Azealia is than too short and twista.

Yes, but that is just this forum. Forums tend to gather people of like minds and interests. The demographic of this forum genrally consists of gay men between the ages of 15-25 who like Pop music. Just think, Marina, Lana, GaGa and Azealia are the 4 most discussed artists here, that doesn't mean anything in relation to their public appeal. Lana is only known to the public due to SNL and a remix of Summertime Sadness. Marina and Azealia aren't really known at all. Some members here might be too young to know of Too Short and Twista. It's 2013, children born during the height of their popularity are now teenagers after all.

He's an AWESOME rapper!! Overnight Celebrity was my ****ing jam back in the day.

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

artRaver

Twista! Y-E-S.  :excited2:

Inb4 more rap artist collabs and everyone in this fan base has a bigger meltdown.  

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

• Shadow locked this topic