💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS produced "Manicure," "Swine" and "Sex Dreams"

Danny

Featured Posts

BLACKOUTbritney

I love these, and I love DJWS.

Some fans are NEVER going to be satisfied. They always complain about RedOne, then Fernando Garibay, now DJ White Shadow. What the hell do fans want then ? Max Martin and Dr. Luke ?

OMG LOVE THISS!!!! :tea:

I want someone who knows what they're doing. Period.

Lol u don't no as much about production as you think you do -kisses B

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Der Meister

Paul â€@DJWS 19 Jul

Mixing. Mastering.

Paul â€@DJWS 19 Jul

And no, not MY single. THE single.

Anyway I'm done with all this

So what? That doesn't mean he has to have monopoly over the songs. Zedd and Madeon are better producers and she should've used them more. 

He has travelled with her the entire time, I'm pretty sure he has participated in every song, even if they are just minor contributions.

For example, if you see the BTW booklet, you'll see credits for the other producers (either RedOne, Fernando, or DJWS) in songs in which they weren't the main producers.

What you "Monsters" who are pissed at this need to remember is that GaGa co-produces EVERYTHING on her music

Ultimately, she has the final say in how the song sounds

If it's finished, mixed, mastered and released as a finished product, it means GaGa liked the sound of it.

So, ultimately, it's POINTLESS to be upset over a Producer when GaGa herself has a hand in the process...

Get a grip

They definitely do... Which songs make you believe that they don't know **** about production? :smh:

Gaga can also be blamed for production, you know. She is the artist after all, and decides the initial direction of a song.

What you "Monsters" who are pissed at this need to remember is that GaGa co-produces EVERYTHING on her music

Ultimately, she has the final say in how the song sounds

If it's finished, mixed, mastered and released as a finished product, it means GaGa liked the sound of it.

So, ultimately, it's POINTLESS to be upset over a Producer when GaGa herself has a hand in the process...

Get a grip

Thank you! I completely agree. They all have a distinctive sound or style, but that doesn't mean one is better than the other. Plus, their input translates to very different results in every song.

For example, SHICD and Scheiße produced by RedOne. Or Born This Way and Heavy Metal Lover by Garibay.

In this case, DJWS mainly produced GH, BM, FOHL, EC. Oh, and Applause. Who knows how the rest will sound like.

Anderson123

And do you think they don't know what they're doing ? Lol. RedOne is responsible for most of Gaga's biggest hits, Fernando and DJWS are executive producers of Born This Way and ARTPOP, respectively. Do you think Gaga would've picked those producers if they didn't know what they were doing ? Let's not forget that Gaga is also involved and those are her ideas, her music, we know about RedOne's sound, DJWS', etc.

They know what they are doing, it's just fans that are not happy with what she's doing and what she's evolving into. It's just a matter of taste and personal opinion I guess.

HELL YES PAUL SLAY

HATERS CAN SIT AND FUME ALL THEY WANT

luzx89.gif

That's great, the haters can stay pressed

gretlive2013.gif

and notice all 3 of these songs are quite different, they really show his range, good for him.

So he must be the main producer for majority of the album. YESSS!!!!! I'm here for it because SEX DREAMS.......I GOT MY LIFE!

YAS :legend:

He's a great producer. I don't understand why he gets so much hate.

:trootea: :trootea:

I'm drowning in all the tea you b---hes spilled!

I was hoping for more of Madeon and Zedd as I thought they had a lot to offer, especially Madeon. But I'm not going to mope around about it as I'm still excited for everything.

People who hate DJWS... you gon have a fun era tbh

I've loved him since I heard Government Hooker TBH. :hor:

I AM gonna have a fun era.  :worship:  :rockstar:  :legend:  :excited:

thetranmonster

You know what, anyone can underestimate Paul all you want, but the truth is, I don't think he's going anywhere. He makes some solid hits with Gaga and I feel that the songs he produced with Gaga on Born This Way isn't exactly an indication of what's to come on ARTPOP. He's taking the reigns on these songs and they sound GREAT so far. Especially Sex Dreams. Let's keep talking about Sex Dreams. 

To all the haters once these studio versions S.L.A.Y...I told you so, you can quote me  :staymad:

tumblr_mi356iiEtU1qdp885o1_500.gif

Born A Monster

Morphine Prince

Wow, if his productions all sound different I can't wait to here what Zedd and Madeon have created!

monketsharona

I'm not a big fan of all of his songs. I'm more excited to listen to Madeon and Zedd's work on ARTPOP

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived