• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stefani

• ChicaSkas

• Sexxx

• MJ Holland

australiagaga

รƒยขรขโ€šยฌร…โ€œรƒยขรขโ€šยฌร…โ€œSex Dreamsรƒยขรขโ€šยฌ is easily my favorite of the new ARTPOP tracks so far: Itรƒยขรขโ€šยฌรขโ€žยขs all sorts of throwback รƒยขรขโ€šยฌรขโ€žยข80รƒยขรขโ€šยฌยฒs-R&B ferociousness, blending dirty-minded temptation with a seriously fierce strut a la Janet Jackson and Paula Abdul รƒยขรขโ€šยฌรขโ‚ฌ and a bit of Divinylsรƒยขรขโ€šยฌร‹ล“ รƒยขรขโ€šยฌร…โ€œI Touch Myself.รƒยขรขโ€šยฌ รƒยขรขโ€šยฌร…โ€œWhen I lay in bed I touch myself and I think of you,รƒยขรขโ€šยฌ Gaga purrs. A slutty sister for รƒยขรขโ€šยฌร…โ€œHeavy Metal Loverรƒยขรขโ€šยฌ? Oh yes, Iรƒยขรขโ€šยฌรขโ€žยขll take it. The footage is all very on point: The big Barbarella hair, tight choreography, glittery space fashion, crashing drums, sultry vocals, et al. Gagaรƒยขรขโ€šยฌรขโ€žยขs clearly hopping on that disco stick again รƒยขรขโ€šยฌรขโ‚ฌ and Iรƒยขรขโ€šยฌรขโ€žยขm definitely on board for the ride.รƒยขรขโ€šยฌ

ย 

http://www.muumuse.com/2013/08/lady-gaga-s-x-dreams-ARTPOP-rehearsal-itunes-festival.html/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Muumuse+(MuuMuse)

Yes! It so sounds like a slutty HML

TraeumereiLPB

WHY IS ARTPOP SLAYING ME SO HARD?? I can't handle the awesomness of these songs anymore :giveup:

Edited by Kankuro
It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Versace

Love it she has the same cute bubbly voice she had in Paparazzi, I can tell its better than Applause already

Dominic

I just can't at the slayage omg!!!!! :legend:

ย 

GP will eat this **** up

I doubt it, the GP will hardly like anything Gaga does these days. ย She can't seem to win either way.ย 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

• Shadow locked this topic