💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Sex Dreams" rehearsal

Danny

Featured Posts

Am I the only one who thinks Sex Dreams>>>Aura?

if we think this sounds good imagine the album version with electro synths and bass ugh

OMG YAAAAAAAAAAAS tumblr_ms4a0g3EgR1qh9nffo1_500.gif

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stefani

• ChicaSkas

• Sexxx

• MJ Holland

Giorno Giovanna

Sex Dreams is sooo good, I'm in love, it's so atmospheric like SHICD but more s-xier and lustful

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

LilJackoMonster

Hmm. For me so far: Swine > MANiCURE > Sex Dreams

I always wanted Sex Dreams to be a big club stomper but it's more a So Happy I Could Die type affair. Which is perfectly fine as I love SHICD.

So we know 4 of the 6 new songs then? Unless of course Applause isn't one of the 6. Or if she's performing more than 6.

High King

Okay so what parts (besides the melody/lyrics) are going to be kept in the final version? I'm in love with pretty much everything in the song ugh. I hope they just add bass and whatnot and don't take out the drums.

Yes :yes: you just have to download the app :)

issit free to download or only to stream? and on that note, if im not streaming it (it's at 5am Sg time i think) can i just watch it on youtube 2hours later? thanks :)

MJ Holland

issit free to download or only to stream? and on that note, if im not streaming it (it's at 5am Sg time i think) can i just watch it on youtube 2hours later? thanks :)

Look:

http://www.itunesfestival.com/

It says you can stream it even after the show is fone, with the app and yes, FREE

:)

Giorno Giovanna

So far Swine/Sex Dreams > MANiCURE

I'm so glad SD turns out like it is, I already had a distaste for it because some fans raved delusional about it " OMGH SEXdreamz is gonna be so good, dis is ma jam" before even listening to a single second of it

But now it's time to praise this glory

:legend:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

George Black

OH MY GOD I CAN'T HANDLE THIS! SEX DREAMS SOUNDS EXACTLY THE WAY I IMAGINED IT!!! It's a mix between Breathe On Me and RockGa.   :legend:

I'm slain  :worship2:

High King

““Sex Dreams†is easily my favorite of the new ARTPOP tracks so far: It’s all sorts of throwback ’80′s-R&B ferociousness, blending dirty-minded temptation with a seriously fierce strut a la Janet Jackson and Paula Abdul  and a bit of Divinyls‘ “I Touch Myself.†“When I lay in bed I touch myself and I think of you,†Gaga purrs. A slutty sister for “Heavy Metal Loverâ€? Oh yes, I’ll take it. The footage is all very on point: The big Barbarella hair, tight choreography, glittery space fashion, crashing drums, sultry vocals, et al. Gaga’s clearly hopping on that disco stick again  and I’m definitely on board for the ride.â€

http://www.muumuse.com/2013/08/lady-gaga-s-x-dreams-ARTPOP-rehearsal-itunes-festival.html/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Muumuse+(MuuMuse)

• Shadow locked this topic