💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Posts 'Sex Dreams' Lyrics On Twitter

Skins

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

First thought reading these lyrics: "YES. I KNEW SHE LIKED THE LADIES. YES. I LIKE THEM TOO!"

Second thought reading the lyrics: "Oh...I hope that girl with the boyfriend has talked about this with her significant other, because I'm not hear for supporting the idea of cheating. #Honesty #Communication #PolyamoryOpenRelationshipsShouldBeTalkedAboutPositively"

I love you.

oh also I loved the dinosaurs.

and damn Gaga's a tease today :dies:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shiptowreck

Shocking, could you please state more obvious facts that I already knew, but you then inanely point out to me again? Thanks :yes:

You're welcome! Seemed like you needed some correcting so I jumped right in to help.  :coffee:

Vernier

You're welcome! Seemed like you needed some correcting so I jumped right in to help.  :coffee:

You do the Captain obvious role so well :clap: :legend:
Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

First thought reading these lyrics: "YES. I KNEW SHE LIKED THE LADIES. YES. I LIKE THEM TOO!"

Second thought reading the lyrics: "Oh...I hope that girl with the boyfriend has talked about this with her significant other, because I'm not hear for supporting the idea of cheating. #Honesty #Communication #PolyamoryOpenRelationshipsShouldBeTalkedAboutPositively"

Maybe she's just fantasizing about being with that girl?  :excited2:

ChicaSkas

Inb4 Gaga is really posting what she's actually doing right now, as she cheats on Taylor :fan:

You think Taylor will actually care if it's a girl? :haha: He'll wish he'd dropped what he was doing and joined in!
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

When I lay in bed, I touch myself and think of you.
I'll do anything you want me to,
I'll be the girl under you.

Sounds more like G.U.Y tbh.

When I lay in bed, I touch myself and think of you.

I'll do anything you want me to,

I'll be the girl under you.

Sounds more like G.U.Y tbh.

Are these part of the lyrics too? the OP should add it to the first post, I like this part a lot more than "I heard we both have nothing to do" :awkney:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived