💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Swedish Chart Discussion

ArtGagaPop

Featured Posts

SomethingMore

:noparty: that sucks!

At least she will climb in New Zealand for the 4th week in a row. 

15 - 12 - 10 - ?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robotboy

it looks like sweden are based ONLY on spotify. its a swedish company and everyone use it here. + shes been #2 on itunes all week.

we have to stream it ALOT more.

create a playlist with two applause copys and just replay it when you sleep :awesome:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

ArtGagaPop

I don't understand how it did not rise any spot! She has been in the top 3 on Itunes since the release and is 19 this week on spotify. That should at least have bring it a few spots up. Hoping for a big rise next week!

it looks like sweden are based ONLY on spotify. its a swedish company and everyone use it here. + shes been #2 on itunes all week.

we have to stream it ALOT more.

create a playlist with two applause copys and just replay it when you sleep :awesome:

Already been doing that since release, every time my computer is on applause is to  :awesome:

Robotboy

seriously applause played 50 times when i was sleeping :whitney: DO IT!

Already been doing that since release, every time my computer is on applause is to  :awesome:

:hug:

Robotboy

How is she so high on iTunes there but not the actual charts

basically everyone in sweden uses spotify so it seems the chart is 90% based on streaming and shes only 19 there this week. she will climb it im sure

ArtGagaPop

Applause up to 17 this week up 4 spots from last week and a new peak. Will update the thread when i get home.

Robotboy

shes 17 because thats where she is on spotify. you need to stream it and make sure your friends do it too :classy:

atleast she peaked better than TEOG now.

ArtGagaPop

The op is updated for this week. Swedish monsters stream the song on spotify all day! Cuz it seems like spotify is more important then Itunes in sweden

SomethingMore

Paparazzi didnte even enter top 20 ? Why so low.

Btw, how many copies  is gold and platinum in Sweden?

Robotboy

album: gold 20k platina 40k

single: gold 10k platina 20k

ArtGagaPop

Don't know because it is still played daily on Swedish radio  Prob her biggest radio hit here with poker face,Bad romance and Alejandro. But prob because of streaming like applause is struggling with right now, but i don't know didn't followed that charts back then or even was a fan so. 

Also her plat and gold in the op is not updated for a long time so she prob have sold more. 

same tendacies in Norway, doing great on iTunes and just ok on spotify (#12). but she has constantly rised on the chart, now shes at #8

• 2 weeks later...
ArtGagaPop

Sorry for not updating for a while but nothing have really happen in the charts for applause anyway. Last week it moved from 17-18 and this week stayed at 18, Hopefully we can have a new peak next week.

• Mills locked this topic

Archived