Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga in London today heading to BBC Studios (8/29)

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

SummerGirl21

This seems to actually be her hair.  If that is the case (which I'm pretty sure it is), then why did she wear that black wig to the VMAs?  Was it because she had to have her hair cap on for the performance?  The wig she wore on the red carpet at the VMAs didn't fit right. 

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jenniferella

Love the outfit once again ! 3rd time in 3 days :party:

This seems to actually be her hair.  If that is the case (which I'm pretty sure it is), then why did she wear that black wig to the VMAs?  Was it because she had to have her hair cap on for the performance?  The wig she wore on the red carpet at the VMAs didn't fit right. 

Yes, I do believe it's her real hair too

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

She already did a radio interview so it's probably some type of television appearance, I've noticed that she isn't performing Applaus yet as promo besides VMA, perhaps the doctor told her to take it light until her first big performance for iTunes???

It looks like her real hair...Did she get hair extensions? Because I don't think it can naturally be that long.

Curious about how she sees the world in those glasses ;)  Must be like an insect 's eye view.

TimisaMonster

She was almost hit by a bus and stuck in a telephone box for a bit when everyone was surrounding her :rip:

She's literally living out her Telephone performance from Johnathan Ross... :udidnt:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

high heeled fem

wish i could meet her in london :crossed: but u have a much easier chance at the chateau monument to many fans in london :grr:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived