💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Every Single V Magazine Cover Is Sold Out

THING

Featured Posts

for the people in europe, the store i usually go don't even have the issue with miley on the cover. so that means one month and a half minimum of waiting for me cause first comes the miley one arghhh

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• JasWGaga

• totalhate

• hell0samuel

Ok, so I've got some doubts

I ordered the box set along with the ARTPOP download here, 3 weeks ago:

https://store.digitalstores.co.uk/ladygaga/*/*/ARTPOP-Album-Download-V-Magazine-Photo-Box-Set-Bundle/2PA80000000

But does that mean they won't send me the magazines till November 11? Does anybody also bought them here? How much did you wait for them? I'm a little worried tbh.

Did you opened them?

It's November, I emailed them and they said Nov :(

Literally nowhere in Ireland stocks them, I'm trying to get loads of shops to start stocking V haha

Has anyone from the UK managed to get a hold of one yet? I've been looking and can't see any available, not even in WHSmiths! Do they get released later or something cos I need a good idea so I know when to treck out to find one. 

If you live in London, there's tonnes of magazine places in Soho that have it and WHSmiths in Selfridges has it. Outside London usually is 3-6 weeks after London gets it tbh

What do you mean? Why wouldn't I open it? They're mine :laughga: and of course it's worth opening.

Collectors generally don't unseal things haha

DSCF1246.jpg

This is hilarious. They said it was so heavy and shipping would be $40+ and yet it only cost them $15.92 to ship them out. 

I'd email them and request a refund of some sort. I'd say they'll say the 40$ included materials and wages but tbh I'd keep bugging them. If you paid via paypal, I think it's easier to make a claim but I'd email them first

Collectors generally don't unseal things haha

Oh... F*ck that! lol I couldn't help myself! I had to open it! I wanted to physically touch all the pictures, as creepy as that sounds. I don't mean it in a creepy way :laughga:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Oh... F*ck that! lol I couldn't help myself! I had to open it! I wanted to physically touch all the pictures, as creepy as that sounds. I don't mean it in a creepy way :laughga:

i opened the ARTPOP girl that I got. had to. what's the point of it sitting in its package on a shelf! unless you plan to resell it later, but then you're not really a fan are you?

littlemtyrese

i opened the ARTPOP girl that I got. had to. what's the point of it sitting in its package on a shelf! unless you plan to resell it later, but then you're not really a fan are you?

THIS

tylerjudas

I'd email them and request a refund of some sort. I'd say they'll say the 40$ included materials and wages but tbh I'd keep bugging them. If you paid via paypal, I think it's easier to make a claim but I'd email them first

Exactly, they'll have some bull**** excuse. I didn't order the boxset based on the shipping price alone. 

Haha, I understand.

LOL you really don't understand, do you? Even if you do plan to sell it later, who are you to say what a real fan is or does. Maybe a real fan wouldn't hid behind Gaga's image but hey, who am I to say that.  :roll:

THIS

MonsterOfSpain

It's November, I emailed them and they said Nov :(

Oh  :(  At least we're getting them, but a little bit late tbh

Borisapillar

Is there anyone who did NOT receive their box set today? I'm getting nervous because of all my trouble with USPS in the past. And the fact that they didn't even give us tracking numbers.

StefJAGermanotta

They should buy it for me, but shipping is the problem, I hope I can buy it anyway :party: Aww, thanks :hug:

Oh I see, you're in Canada, the shipping is like $90 which is ridiculous!  

what about the Gaga package with 4 V magazines and deluxe explicit album?  The postage is probably not so bad especially shipping to Canada?

Happy birthday sweetie!

Is there anyone who did NOT receive their box set today? I'm getting nervous because of all my trouble with USPS in the past. And the fact that they didn't even give us tracking numbers.

Have NOT received yet.  I'll post here on the forum once I get it.

I may be one of the first ones to receive since it's going from NYC to Philadelphia. 

John The Gypsy

I've called all the Barnes & Noble that are in a reasonable driving distance around me and none of them have it and only one actually stocks it. I hate Barnes & Noble, Borders always had everything. :(

• Shadow locked this topic