Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What's the best graphics program for begginers beyond Paint?

YUNGKALIMXEL

Featured Posts

D-O Y-O-U L-O-V-E Do you?

2NE1 chae chalaga :party:

tumblr_mr79szJmeb1rs0joio8_250.gif

I agree

,2NE1 is the best :party:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

Zach Monster

I use GIMP to make sigs, and I have an account on befunky.com so I can add affects and post pics. GIMP is very easy to use. You can resize, crop, and rotate pictures. You can also add text. There are also lots of other things you can do, but they're hard to use for beginners. BeFunky is really easy to use to. You just have to click the affects that you like and it will apply them for you. :)

TheEdgeof96

Google "Photoshop CS2 Free"

The first link that comes up will be an actual Adobe link.

On their website CS2 is free to download the entire suite, and Photoshop is available as a standalone program if that's all you're looking for.

The only caveat is CS2 is older, and won't work on anything more recent than OS X 10.5 or 10.6, I can't remember which. If you're on Windows though, CS2 works perfectly fine even on my Windows 8 laptop (and it's 2005-ish software).

Photofiltre Studio X, it's not too complicated and it will initiate you to Photoshop, they can do very close things but Photoshop is of course more complete and more efficient. I personnally use Photofiltre Studio X and Photoshop in complement. But to start you'll can do enough things just with Photofiltre Studio X !

Archived