Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Lady Gaga on Watch What Happens Live (9/11)

Catalystluna56

Featured Posts

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously people? could there be any more negativity in this thread?  

First off:  Gaga probably watches Bravo alot, and I am sure she wants to do this show.  Its Bravo, its NYC, theres booze, its fun.  

Second, shouldn't we just be happy that gaga is going to be on TV for another appearance? Its a treat we are getting so much promo for her.  ESPECIALLY considering her appearance tonight will be a VERY fun, VERY relaxed very non commercially type of thing-unlike any other talk show.

While I am sure her decision to go on was partially fueled by record companies wanting her to get promo, I am sure she actually wants to go on WWHL AND is giving us another opportunity to see her. Maybe her record company was pushing for Leno or something and she HERSELF requested WWHL.  Something that is definitely more  her cup of tea and her type of audience (I am not saying every Gaga fan watches Bravo, but Bravo fans are most likely Gaga fans)

So just enjoy the promo.  I know i will be tonight! :spin:

TropicOfCANCER

she would go promote on some random irrelevant tv show

whatevs. oprah and cher have been on it recently

guess she's trying to grow her household name by attending these run of the mill shows... she's on the road to selling out. :laughga:

how is she on the road to "selling out" when she's going onto a show that has a small amount of viewers...the failed logic.

OliviaRodrigoStan

First off: Gaga probably watches Bravo alot, and I am sure she wants to do this show. Its Bravo, its NYC, theres booze, its fun.

Second, shouldn't we just be happy that gaga is going to be on TV for another appearance? Its a treat we are getting so much promo for her. ESPECIALLY considering her appearance tonight will be a VERY fun, VERY relaxed very non commercially type of thing-unlike any other talk show.

While I am sure her decision to go on was partially fueled by record companies wanting her to get promo, I am sure she actually wants to go on WWHL AND is giving us another opportunity to see her. Maybe her record company was pushing for Leno or something and she HERSELF requested WWHL. Something that is definitely more her cup of tea and her type of audience (I am not saying every Gaga fan watches Bravo, but Bravo fans are most likely Gaga fans)

So just enjoy the promo. I know i will be tonight! :spin:

I know nothing about that show, but THIS, like, really... we don't need meltdowns in every thread :smh:

I bet the interview will be very interesting ;)

HEART OF EVER-FROST

First off: Gaga probably watches Bravo alot, and I am sure she wants to do this show. Its Bravo, its NYC, theres booze, its fun.

Second, shouldn't we just be happy that gaga is going to be on TV for another appearance? Its a treat we are getting so much promo for her. ESPECIALLY considering her appearance tonight will be a VERY fun, VERY relaxed very non commercially type of thing-unlike any other talk show.

While I am sure her decision to go on was partially fueled by record companies wanting her to get promo, I am sure she actually wants to go on WWHL AND is giving us another opportunity to see her. Maybe her record company was pushing for Leno or something and she HERSELF requested WWHL. Something that is definitely more her cup of tea and her type of audience (I am not saying every Gaga fan watches Bravo, but Bravo fans are most likely Gaga fans)

So just enjoy the promo. I know i will be tonight! :spin:

Ahhhhh it's just so good to be right

sailor-moon-cookie-laugh-o.gif

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived