💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

30,000,000 views for Applause in First Week

Nick

Featured Posts

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I remember well MTN started to slow down sharply after 17M. Now we have 30M and it still grows in nice tempo  :party:

StrawberryBlond

Actually, it had 29.1 million views at the official week mark (it was released at 1:35pm on Monday 19th, which means its week's views ended at the same time today). But the point is, it hit 30 million while it was still Monday, so that's brilliant. I have to say, I really didn't expect it to get that much in the first week. There were a lot of people saying that it'll get 30 million easily, but I doubted it would even get 25 million in the first week. This song really is a grower, which is quite different for a Gaga song as she usually has amazing views to start with and then takes a massive dip. She's also not far away from beating the amount of likes BTW has achieved in two and a half years! She's going to beat its tally in less than two and a half weeks!

This is quite impressive :udidnt:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

HausOfMiklaus

This is an amazing pace. Don't wanna sound like a Guinness Freak but if we keep this up, we're gonna make history with the Vevo Certification :legend:

Is this a record for herself, or did BTW dominate this? 

I don't think BTW did this well. Video was too long.

Next week let's go for the 60 Million mark :party:

Not likely. 30m in the first week because it just came out. I think 45-55m is more likely by next monday. :yes:

NewYorkCity

That's amazing! I'm so happy for her!! :party:

And don't even try to compare this video with marry the night... I think I have watched MTN like... 15? times... idk. And I love it but yeah... if you want to see that video 4 times you need 1 hour. :flop: 

Pop Art

Congrats, Gaga! I'm so glad this video has been received so well thus far!

Dylangaga

yes!!! I cant believe its only been a week!!!! damn how views fly lets break this record and NOT GET SHADED

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived