Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP ACT I - Lyrics Topic and Discussion Topic

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Bellatrix

Yes, I thought about that too... but I´m pretty suspicious... all the hints that we got  :huh: I guess we´ll just have to wait and see...

Haha, Gaga retweeted that too now :laughga:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• SMILE2NE1

• Bellatrix

• seana39223

Do you think the Applause Remix EP coming out on Oct 1st will help Applause on iTunes?

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Wait we have all track names right?

AURA

TEA

GYPSY

SEX DREAMS

SWINE

ARTPOP

MARY JANE HOLLAND

G.U.Y

Jewels N' Drugs

MANiCURE

DONATELLA

TEMPLE

BROOKLYN NIGHTS

I WANNA BE WITH YOU

APPLAUSE

I'd be pretty okay with this except where is Ratchet

Ratchet and all the other betrayals (Elton collab, PARTYNAUSEOUS, complextro masterpiece, upbeat Princess Die) better be on the app. Please Gaga. Please.  :cry:

Ratchet and all the other betrayals (Elton collab, PARTYNAUSEOUS, complextro masterpiece, upbeat Princess Die) better be on the app. Please Gaga. Please.  :cry:

I think Swine is the complextro masterpiece?

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Maybe. But there's also a possibility that Rihanna just enjoy the song. I mean, it's not the first time an artist tweets Gaga lyrics

It is the first time an artist tweets lyrics to a song that isn't even officially released on album yet and tweeted 3 weeks prior about putting down a #monster hook for her favorite artist...something is definitely going on. 

I think Swine is the complextro masterpiece?

If I recall correctly, the complextro masterpiece was supposed to be one of two songs relating to the Indonesia conflict, the other being PARTYNAUSEOUS.

Speaking of Swine, listen to the part after the second chorus (5:31 in my audio) where she's like "paint your face and, paint your face and (catch the beat)" the chromatically ascending melody, and then compare it to Zedd's "Fall Into The Sky" at 1:38. I was listening to Clarity today and when I heard that I nearly fell out of my seat! It sounds like Zedd was involved in producing the song, so maybe he reused the build-up for Swine?

drinkmytears

Do you think the Applause Remix EP coming out on Oct 1st will help Applause on iTunes?

I'm just hoping it has an alternate cover and a physical release.

I think it was pretty obvious at this point that Ratchet wasn't going to make the cut. Azealia aint going to be on the album.

I want I Wanna Be With You to be cut. Not because it's a bad song but it doesn't go along with the "fun" album theme

Not cut, perhaps on the app

Tea, Jewels & Drugs, MJH, as app songs so that we get new unheard titles/songs on the album

I really wasn't even all that hyped for ARTPOP but after today's Q&A on twitter and all the details she revealed I'm more hyped than ever and the wait is seriously killing me. With Born This Way I was hyped from the very beginning and then when I finally listened to the album it just wasn't what I expected cause my expectations were so unbelievably high; so hopefully ARTPOP will blow me away since I'm not obsessing and hyping over an album for 5 months like I did with Born This Way.