• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• SMILE2NE1

• Bellatrix

• seana39223

One Five Ten

oh gosh the Fashion! snippet isn't that great. But its in LQ so hopefully its good.

I love it. Far surpassed my expectations tbh.

Can iTunes streams be accessed on an iPhone?

/do you guys think that the songs will be posted on Soundcloud by audiofile rippers?

I wanna jam to ARTPOP when i drive to work  :)

Yea, but from what I know I could only do it with ios7, through itunes radio... (with bangerz and prism)

Honestly! Oh all it takes for the assh*les to come out and upload fakes to bait half the fanbase is for somebody to make a Professor Trelawney-esque prophecy that ARTPOP will/could leak within the next 48-hours. Tumblr, Twitter and goodness knows what else are blowing up right now.

Sometimes monsters absolutely disgust me. While I'll listen to the leak, I've still ordered it twice (PHYSICAL and DIGITAL) and will still play the legitimate copy once it arrives, so don't bash me. But those people on Twitter who are "IF YOU DON'T LEAK ARTPOP I WILL PEEL ALL YOUR SKIN OFF AND AUCTION IT ON eBAY ON THE CHEAP!"-ing people are just...  :pukey:  :pukey:

If it leaks. It leaks. If it doesn't leak, miracles are real.

/my2c

NumanoidHooker

Honestly! Oh all it takes for the assh*les to come out and upload fakes to bait half the fanbase is for somebody to make a Professor Trelawney-esque prophecy that ARTPOP will/could leak within the next 48-hours. Tumblr, Twitter and goodness knows what else are blowing up right now.

Ugh, seriously. The other half of this fan base is so clueless. They just take things and run with it a lot.

hausoffame

and youre talking to the WRONG person about being negative...90% of this fanbase are debbie downers :reductive:

I totally agree. I'm new here, but it seems that way to me. I've seen many of your posts and I like how honest you are. It's like you can't have an opinion without being criticized for it.

hell0samuel

Whatever happened to the lyric countdown? :smh:

ikr! 

btw has anything else leaked?, the last one i knew of was the lq s-xxx dreams snippet...

bl0ndxrebel

GOD please don't leak. I am worried on what can happen. The first week sales is so critical.

Look at what happened to PRISM...

Katy has never been a huge first week seller.. and she sold more than Teenage Dreams opening, so it wasn't bad. Leaks do not matter much at all unless they are leaked like a month ahead of time or longer (even then, sometimes it doesn't matter), or if the album is bad, which ARTPOP isn't bad, so it wouldn't affect anything. If an album is good, it'll sell no matter what. Leaks are normal.