• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• SMILE2NE1

• Bellatrix

• seana39223

the only WORD that MAKES SENSE in a MARIJUANA SONG is TRUFFLES...they are "mad-magicial" NOTHING ELSE MAKES SENSE

Why are you always so definitive, sometimes seemingly angry, about the lyrics here?  :skull:  No offense.

Dylangaga

Why are you always so definitive, sometimes seemingly angry, about the lyrics here?  :skull:  No offense.

lol just because someone capitalizes doesnt mean theyre angry lol I do it so people awknowledge the main important points...

and youre talking to the WRONG person about being negative...90% of this fanbase are debbie downers  :reductive:

Edited by dtook91

Can iTunes streams be accessed on an iPhone?

/do you guys think that the songs will be posted on Soundcloud by audiofile rippers?

I wanna jam to ARTPOP when i drive to work  :)

You can stream it in 4 though hun :3

I know, I'm waiting until November 11th, though. I haven't even listened to any snippets :P

Ugh. Wish I hadn't listened to any snippets, frankly I wish I didn't tune in for the Swinefest; we're getting no surprises other than Fashion + Donatella.

Dylangaga

Can iTunes streams be accessed on an iPhone?

/do you guys think that the songs will be posted on Soundcloud by audiofile rippers?

I wanna jam to ARTPOP when i drive to work :)

Yes! :) I listened to bangerz on my friends iphone

PrinceDieHigh

I know, I'm waiting until November 11th, though. I haven't even listened to any snippets :P

You have a lot of restraint  :clap: I wish I waited but I told myself I'm not listening to the stream, especially because it's going to be censored. I deleted all the Swinefest songs off my phone too so I won't compare them to the studio versions as much.