Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP ACT I - Lyrics Topic and Discussion Topic

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Can somebody please list down the confirmed producers along with the tracks confirmed so far for AP? Unless I'll create a thread coz I'd want to. Someone would just answer me here in full.

Like:

Applause - DJWS

Gypsy - Madeon & RedOne

Aura - Infected Mushroom & Zedd

Please help me with this. Thank you.

What? The producers are already on the OP

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• SMILE2NE1

• Bellatrix

• seana39223

AURA could be the final one of the sequel based on the lyrics but the song is apparently finished and i just don't hear where Beyonce's vocal would fit in. she might finally appear on the video though.

on the other hand, i'm thinking she might collaborate with Rihanna on another song.

All I know is Swine needs to be a single and Gaga needs to do more drunk interviews this era or appear on Watch What Happens Live again :nails:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Rollercoaster

I can hear Rihanna in my head doing some of the Aura verses...

Unless it's the start of a new Trilogy :D

I strongly dislike her though :(

If it's true, rihanna's label would never let her  sing on a "controversy" track like Aura. LOL you guys seem born yesterday.

Yes they would S&M was extremely controversial and Cake feat. Chirs Brown was also mega controversial I fail to see your point

Yes they would S&M was extremely controversial and Cake feat. Chirs Brown was also mega controversial I fail to see your point

Controversial but s-x -related, that's fine. 

Not controversial about religion, burqa (yes, I know  it's not a religious song about the burqa, but tell that to the GP), rihanna would never sing that. 

Rollercoaster

Controversial but s-x -related, that's fine.  Not controversial about religion, burqa (yes, I know  it's not a religious song about the burqa, but tell that to the GP), rihanna would never sing that.

She sang a song about shooting herself in the head. She cares not.

estoniankid

Here's my remastered versions of Sex Dreams, Swine, Aura, ARTPOP, IWBWY, Jewels & Drugs and MANiCURE.

Yea I know, I'm a bit late, I've made these few days ago but just uploaded them up to Soundcloud.

I think these are the best sounding versions yet. You can listen to them on my soundcloud :) https://soundcloud.com/universemiller

Edited by universemiller

Here's my remastered versions Sex Dreams, Swine, Aura, ARTPOP, IWBWY, Jewels & Drugs and MANiCURE.

Yea I know, I'm a bit late, I've made these few days ago but just uploaded them up to Soundcloud.

I think these are the best sounding versions yet. You can listen to them on my soundcloud :) https://soundcloud.com/universemiller

The link doesn't work. :(

It does, the new version of Soundcloud is currently down, you can use the old version tho

Oh okay, ill try and view it now. :D

Here's my remastered versions of Sex Dreams, Swine, Aura, ARTPOP, IWBWY, Jewels & Drugs and MANiCURE.

They sound amazing, thank you :D