• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• SMILE2NE1

• Bellatrix

• seana39223

DancerOfTheDeath

I wanna have a music video for ARTPOP (song), doesn't have to be a single (though it's my favourite) but the video could be sooooo fantastic

MonsterPaws

MANiCURE needs to be the 2nd or 3rd single i feel that Sex Dreams and Swine are bit more...mature? If that's the word that fits it. I don't think Gaga is completely in the public eyes just yet, she needs another strong but radio friendly song to capture more attention without being too controversial, i strongly believe MANiCURE is PERFECT for that, it's catchy, radio friendly and accompanied with a good MV and promo it could be somewhat like a Poker Face (in terms of how the GP precieve it).

Or i'm wrong and it's just another Sheibe :(

One Five Ten

I don't think MANiCURE should be a single.

To smash the GP she needs to reel in the straight male demographic - which is always hard with pop music to begin with but she did it in The Fame era as has Katy Perry/Rihanna and that's why they're getting hits. She ain't doing that with a song about MANiCUREs and getting a "man cure".

What song appeals (out of what we've heard) to straight males? SEX DREAMS. That **** is out of this world relatable to men. And a great song to bed your woman to.  :worship:

Edited by ARTPLAUSE

The Stranger

I don't think MANiCURE should be a single.

To smash the GP she needs to reel in the straight male demographic - which is always hard with pop music to begin with but she did it in The Fame era as has Katy Perry/Rihanna and that's why they're getting hits. She ain't doing that with a song about MANiCUREs and getting a "man cure".

What song appeals (out of what we've heard) to straight males? SEX DREAMS. That **** is out of this world relatable to men. And a great song to bed your woman to.  :worship:

Pretty much.