based on what I hear I feel like it'll get boring quickly

Aura - gvrnmt hooker

MANiCURE- Y&I

Applause- BTW aka instant hit

The album obviously won't flop cus all monsters will buy it

But idk how singles will do

I love s-x dreams tho!

I hope the songs grow on me tho

Not sure if s-xdreams or swine had this nice dance beat . Need to hear them again. It was a dope beat/edm style drop lol

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• SMILE2NE1

• Bellatrix

• seana39223

ˆ What? Aura sounds nothing like , neither does MANiCURE and You and I  :blehga:

I want to love Swine because i like everything about it but it's missing a big chorus, i hope it's not the second single, to be honest i really hope we haven't heard the 2th single because nothing that Gaga played today sounded like single material besides Aura. :laughga:

ˆ What? Aura sounds nothing like , neither does MANiCURE and You and I  :blehga:

I want to love Swine because i like everything about it but it's missing a big chorus, i hope it's not the second single, to be honest i really hope we haven't heard the 2th single because nothing that Gaga played today sounded like single material besides Aura. :laughga:

Except that Aura would tank if it were released as a single. It's a Judas, for sure.

i find myself repeating Sex Dreams and ARTPOP constantly, only MANiCURE a couple, Swine like twice, (to much going on to appreciate it tbh)  Ive never replayed Jewels N' Drugs or I wanna be with you, at all lol But i do think all of them except Jewels N' Drugs or I wanna be with you are potential singles. I think all would slay on radio though :party:

i find myself repeating Sex Dreams and ARTPOP constantly, only MANiCURE a couple, Swine like twice, (to much going on to appreciate it tbh)  Ive never replayed Jewels N' Drugs or I wanna be with you, at all lol But i do think all of them except Jewels N' Drugs or I wanna be with you are potential singles. I think all would slay on radio though :party:

OMG me too I've had Sex Dreams, ARTPOP and MANiCURE on repeat all day lol

I'm eating my words about Swine

It's not cheesy AT ALL!!!!

It's everything I've been expecting for ARTPOP and a perfect clubbing song and what not

Can't wait until I have this on my iPod and hear it in Clubs

I honestly wouldn't mine at all if Swine turned out to be the 2nd Single (or at least a single at some point) but that's just my opinion

Edited by emiher

Ricochetmatt

I really really hope Swine turns out to be the second single. It's definitely good enough to be. MANiCURE (I know I said differently before) could be a single as well. Though I'd rather it not be one.

ARTPOP, as amazing as it is, would never be a successful single. Which is sad... But the truth.

And Sex Dreams.... Eh. I think it's too spicy for the radio. lol

I'm laying down listening to Swine. I can't stop moving around though. It's infectious. I've never listened to song that made me want to dance more than Swine. Leave it to GaGa to create a song about a really dark place for her and make it the most danceable and powerful song in her entire discography and my iTunes library of 1455 songs. :legend: