💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

i hate that this song isnt doing better in my country, oh well maybe the GP will like the 2nd single better, i hope applause can stay in the top 10 until the itunes festival

It will :]

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry

What time are the VMAs on for us tonight? I know it isn't on TV until tomorrow night but I mean for live streams. I'm going out so I think I'm gna miss it wah

What time are the VMAs on for us tonight? I know it isn't on TV until tomorrow night but I mean for live streams. I'm going out so I think I'm gna miss it wah

2am

I haven't heard a single person saying that iTunes have sent them iTunes Fest tickets. What's going on?

I haven't heard a single person saying that iTunes have sent them iTunes Fest tickets. What's going on?

I saw some people say that we find out tomorrow? It's all rather confusing

I saw some people say that we find out tomorrow? It's all rather confusing

I've been checking my email ALL DAY. I know I'm not going to win but I keep thinking how epic it would be if I won tickets. It's going to be one of the most intimate gigs Gaga has done for years

GagaMyBlood95

#9 is still fine so far... It will rise when she gets in the UK and does some proper promo there  ;)

monketsharona

The UK Charts are so weird. People can have #1's there and not even chart in other places.

The same in France ;)

European charts are quite different than US chart

I've been checking my email ALL DAY. I know I'm not going to win but I keep thinking how epic it would be if I won tickets. It's going to be one of the most intimate gigs Gaga has done for years

Stay positive :heart:

The UK Charts are so weird. People can have #1's there and not even chart in other places.

That's because the UK has it's own music industry and stars. Thankfully - else world music would be more American dominated and less diverse.

That's because the UK has it's own music industry and stars. Thankfully - else world music would be more American dominated and less diverse.

That's true. 

Archived