WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfMiklaus

APPLAUSE UP TO RADIO 1'S A-LIST :cry: :party:

It actually happened. YASSS.  :pawsup:

But guys, never underestimate the power of word-of-mouth PROMO, ok? I found that most of my friends didn't know she had a new song until I told them about it. She might not have the Instant Global Hit! factor like before, probably because other things are getting all the attention in pop culture -

Like Miley's antics 

:nails:

But it's still great to spread the word.  :party:

What does a list mean?!?

Radio 1, UK public broadcaster, ranks songs in its playlist either A or B or C List.

A gets the most spins. Applause finally made it, after being B  list for several weeks.

Can rerun on iTunes festival on Channel 4 push Applause up on iTunes ?

It's not until 11:30pm so probably not, no

As expected the show had literally no effect on iTunes, in fact there has been three consecutive reds and she's dangerously close to #9 :awkney:

SomethingMore

2nd single will go #1. She is booked for xfactor... applause is very much a "hey I'm back lol" song...

She should do a mashup of Applause & Sex Dreams on X Factor. I can already imagine it : She starts with "I live for the applause, applause, applause....", than the music stops Sex Dreams starts, later she finishes performance with Applause chorus. Or something like that.

Rollercoaster

She should do a mashup of Applause & Sex Dreams on X Factor. I can already imagine it : She starts with "I live for the applause, applause, applause....", than the music stops Sex Dreams starts, later she finishes performance with Applause chorus. Or something like that.

Provided that SD studio version is better than the swinefest abomination. I don't know why people don't hear the song as it is: a mashup of the worst elements of "Government hooker", "Retro dance freak" & "Black Jesus" but with an overall sound like a failing 90s R&B female trio. Aaaaand it's ultra repetitive. It's completely album track material.

Applause will likely be dead and buried at that point.

It'd be nice to mash aura and swine.

"Do you wanna see me naked lover? Do you wanna peek underneath the cover do you wanna see the girl who lives behind the aura behind the aura... I know I know I know i know you want me, you're just a pig inside a human body"

Aura acoustic plus one acoustic chorus leading into the acoustic intro of swine which turns into a great big paint throwing rave.

+Gaga dumps a bucket of blood red paint on Sharon :D

Miley and Rihanna are on Alan Carr next week, someone wanna tell me what the hell rihanna is over here to promote :awkney:

bornthisway51

I wish there were more platforms like X Factor in the UK... it's the only show I can think of that boosts sales so well. When she performed You And I on Jonathan Ross it barely moved it and Marry The Night on Alan Carr did nothing. (Having said that Marry The Night on X Factor failed but then the performance was quite dull...)

I still think Applause will go to at least 400k.

Could be in the top 40 for 12 weeks and remain in the top 75 for the rest of the year.

Archived