💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

Gypsy Life

Leona. :eek: HUGE increase a few hours ago - wonder why?

I love the song though. :hehe:

She performed on This Morning

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

I can't at Bey with every single banner on iTunes :eek: Get dem sales

yeah, pretty impressive!

But I don't expect high sales tho...

Whispering

It's so weird that it's been 4 months since Applause's music video. During the BTW era we had a new video practically every 2 months... :')

And that era was really short. It's better for an album if the singles have longevity.

MonsterMum

And that era was really short. It's better for an album if the singles have longevity.

Yeh like now, I mean there is no vid out yet or anything and it's holding itself pretty stable tbh.

StrawberryBlond

Some questions...

Does Leona have a chance at #1 on Sunday? Or is hitting the peak on Friday too late to count?

Seeing as Beyonce's album was released on Friday, does that mean she'll debut on Sunday's chart or will she be kept back until next Sunday?

Has Unconditionally not been officialy released in the UK yet? And by extension, does that mean that Katy will definitely perform it on XF?

Some questions...

Does Leona have a chance at #1 on Sunday? Or is hitting the peak on Friday too late to count?

Seeing as Beyonce's album was released on Friday, does that mean she'll debut on Sunday's chart or will she be kept back until next Sunday?

Has Unconditionally not been officialy released in the UK yet? And by extension, does that mean that Katy will definitely perform it on XF?

Leona was only 20 sales behind number one, so it's highly likely that she'll be number one on Sunday.

All sales of BEYONCÉ that were before Saturday will count towards this weeks chart, I think.

I am hoping it may be a little higher as well. But yeah probably around the 14k margin again.

It's probably a good thing that the DWUW video didn't come in the last few days cos it would've been totally overshadowed by BEYONCE. Once the hype for that disappears a bit they should drop the video. They can't wait until Christmas.

Monday would probably be the best day tbh, it'll get into TV schedules by wednesday which'll support it for the rest of the week

Archived