💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

“I didn’t think I had a chance in hell about getting a Number 1 with Avicii’s song around, and Gaga, and Miley,†adds Ellie. “I was surprised! Lady Gaga WILL be Number 1 at some point.â€

Bless. You such a delusional stan Ellie.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“I didn’t think I had a chance in hell about getting a Number 1 with Avicii’s song around, and Gaga, and Miley,†adds Ellie. “I was surprised! Lady Gaga WILL be Number 1 at some point.â€

Bless. You such a delusional stan Ellie.

I don't think she necessarily meant with Applause tbh

Gaga light green Miley dark red, only .002 difference now, should definitley be top 5 soon.

Wow really close. Will be very soon.

iTunes Festival 2013 - Channel 4 11:30pm-12:05am (35 minutes) Wed 4 Sep

Lauren Laverne presents performance highlights, previews and interviews from the first week of this year's music event, which sees a host of acts taking to the stage over 30 nights at the Roundhouse in London

So the show is only on for half an hour and they will have Gaga, Sigur Ros, The Lumineers and Paramore to cover by this point. So I'm only expecting them to show the interview with her and Applause. Not that it matters cos we will have the whole show in HQ anyway but it would've been cool to see some other songs on TV.

Also because it's on so late I wouldn't expect much of an impact on iTunes either.

After dissing Applause last week, Naughty Boy loses #1 album by 1000 copies to a metal band, Avenged Sevenfold..

http://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/avenged-sevenfold-score-first-number-1-uk-album-with-hail-to-the-king-2458/

Why do you keep bringing that up? OBVIOUSLY him losing out on the #01 spot has nothing to do with what he said about Gaga :toofloppy:

Taking a while for her to reach #5, 2 hours ago the difference between Applause and We Can't Stop was 0.002 and now it's 0.0012. Getting there slowly but surely. Then again it is almost 3am and nothing really changes drastically at night lol. I'm sure it will happen tomorrow, then it will only be about 0.04 to #4!

Maybe there will be some coverage of the performance which will help. Also tomorrow is her BBC Breakfast interview, right?

Archived