💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want her to slay the UK so much, again the UK seemed to love her... Is anyone from the UK actually hearing good things about Applause based on your GP friends?

Yeah! My friend hated the song to begin with but now she says since its release its grown a great deal on her, now it's one of her favourite songs of the year! tbf, i always knew the song was a grower.

When is roar able to chart? it's been on itunes since last night but isn't in the top 40 at all...

The chart is counted from 00:00 Sunday - 23:59 Saturday, then revealed the next day. So her debut will be next week :)

The chart is counted from 00:00 Sunday - 23:59 Saturday, then revealed the next day. So her debut will be next week :)

Oh woops I see, I must be really stupid as I thought it was done from 4pm on a Sunday til 4pm the next week :S

SomethingMore

I think she actually has a good chance to tie BTW, or stay an extra week in top 10 (so 7 or 8 weeks).

Oh woops I see, I must be really stupid as I thought it was done from 4pm on a Sunday til 4pm the next week :S

Haha no, they need the time to process all the sales data etc before giving the top 40 to Radio 1 that afternoon :)

applause going back up the top 10 is a good sign, I think she could do a WCS and rise even further!

Seriously Miley Cyrus was no big deal here, WCS going #1 was really lucky of miley.

Her top ten stays (in weeks) for each single

Poker Face - 13

Bad Romance - 11

Just Dance - 10

Paparazzi - 8

Born This Way - 7

Telephone - 5

The Edge of Glory - 4

Alejandro - 4

Judas - 3

Applause - 3

LoveGame - 0

You and I - 0

Marry The Night - 0

:smh:

Tho, i really can see it being top 10 for 7-8 weeks

I want it to break Poker Face record so badly

SomethingMore

:smh:

Tho, i really can see it being top 10 for 7-8 weeks

I want it to break Poker Face record so badly

Me 2, but of course that wont happen

I would be happy with 6 weeks, 7-8 weeks would be amazing :legend:

Yeah I'd be satisfied with 5 weeks tbh but I think 6 or 7 is entirely possible at this rate. I mean TEOG only had 4 in the top ten but had amazing top 40 longevity and ended up having amazing sales.

Archived