Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

Dizzie rascal has flopped so hard recently, the UK is over him.

He was great at glastonbury but it seems he's really fighting to stay in the public eye, his newest era just did nothing

#10 peak for his new album? ****... he used to be THE guy for getting #1's.

Just goes to show, doesn't matter who you are... eventually the decay hits you 

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
glitterintheair

james arthur mouthing off on twitter again:

â€@Zarrysbish:
@JamesArthur23 you're doing it all for attention

@JamesArthur23:
@Zarrysbish yes your right I just love attention

@showerofnarry:
@JamesArthur23 if you're trying to get your album and singles to sell more this isn't really the way to do it.

@JamesArthur23:
@showerofnarry my album had already gone before I said these things... Some scheme

@JamesArthur23:
@showerofnarry gone gold*

:fail:

glitterintheair

Next month’s X Factor final is set to be the biggest yet – but not because of this year’s crop of hopefuls, but instead because Elton John has signed up.

It was rumoured last month that the Rocket Man hitmaker was going to make an appearance on the show, but it has now been reported he will be singing in the live final alongside judge Gary Barlow.

Other acts said to be taking to the stage at Wembley Arena include former X Factor stars One Direction and US pop sensation Katy Perry.

source: http://metro.co.uk/2013/11/07/elton-john-and-gary-barlow-duet-planned-for-the-x-factor-final-4177230/

Katy is so going to happen on XF Final, ugh.

But they had so many guests last year, hopefully Gaga could get a slot on Saturday or pre record it for Sunday

But they had so many guests last year, hopefully Gaga could get a slot on Saturday or pre record it for Sunday

I dont even want Gaga to go there now. Im tired to see it next to Katy in everything.

I was thinking this afternoon it'd be funny if they chose to go with Katy over gaga for the final, can't believe they have done though 

I was thinking this afternoon it'd be funny if they chose to go with Katy over gaga for the final, can't believe they have done though 

if the final conflicts with the JBB on sunday then Gaga can't perform, so that would be some consolation

although, it would be better if she performed on Strictly instead, it's getting better ratings each week, whilst XF keeps falling :smh:

Arturo

Light green for DWUW among a see of red. Queen :legend:
Graham Norton in less than 24 hours
I hope it can reach #6 before the performance.

StrawberryBlond

Does anyone know how many UK pre-orders ARTPOP has? It would just be nice to have a good starting figure.

Thought JBB tickets went on sale at 9am so I missed them lol what kind of awful show puts tickets on sale at 8am ugh gross

Thought JBB tickets went on sale at 9am so I missed them lol what kind of awful show puts tickets on sale at 8am ugh gross

forgot to set my alarm, so I missed them too 

Archived