Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

13. Lady Gaga - Venus

Omg it's gonna push DWUW out

Wait so any Venus/DWUW sales from last week and the weeks upto ARTPOP release will count as one on the week ARTPOP is released? So it'll be incredibly front loaded?

No it won't do that

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It might do; we will soon enough find out.  ARTPOP's preorders only measured about 12.5K from the DWUW release though, and DWUW only just scratched #1 on UK itunes.

In total? Or since DWUW came out? That's still a very good number for iTunes alone though right?

In total? Or since DWUW came out? That's still a very good number for iTunes alone though right?

12.5K was the number of pre-order downloads of DWUW so should be about equal to the ARTPOP preorders at that time; there will of course be additional pre-orders to that since then.  I don't know what a good number is for preorders on UK itunes, I expect most UK pre-orders will be of the physical album (Amazon), not digital.

12.5K was the number of pre-order downloads of DWUW so should be about equal to the ARTPOP preorders at that time; there will of course be additional pre-orders to that since then.  I don't know what a good number is for preorders on UK itunes, I expect most UK pre-orders will be of the physical album (Amazon), not digital.

Oh right yeah that makes sense, thanks.

Yeah I'm pretty sure 12.5k is a great number on iTunes alone, especially since digital albums are of course still largely overshadowed by physicals in the grand scheme of things, unlike US. And many people don't see the point of pre-ordering digitally.

Katy probably ended up doing 50-60k with PRISM, so 12k digital pre-orders already... Especially with X Factor still sure to have a bit of an effect tomorrow and one more promo single to come.

:deadbanana:

We also need to watch Tinie Tempah's new song.

People are sleeping now though so hopefully she will have another little boost in the morning :) Espesh with media talking X Factor like they always do

Paper Gangsta

It might do; we will soon enough find out. ARTPOP's preorders only measured about 12.5K from the DWUW release though, and DWUW only just scratched #1 on UK itunes.

What about US?

Archived