UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo

She's gonna stay in the U.K for a while to film those shows and isn't there a storm that will prevent her from flying?

She's gonna stay in the U.K for a while to film those shows and isn't there a storm that will prevent her from flying?

Were trapping her here until ARTPOP has been released xD

14. Lady Gaga - Do What U Want (feat. R. Kelly) (+13)
41. Lady Gaga - Applause (+7)

10. Lady Gaga - ARTPOP (+21)

Top 10 :clap:

I feel so bad for DWUW! Unable to chart. GAGA release a single version.

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Thats only affecting flights tonight

14. Lady Gaga - Do What U Want (feat. R. Kelly) (+13)

41. Lady Gaga - Applause (+7)

10. Lady Gaga - ARTPOP (+21)

Top 10 :clap:

:party:

I think she could have made the performance more GP friendly but oh well. Seems to be helping album pre-orders.

ARTPOP top ten holy **** :eek: that is AMAZING it was 56 when I checked like ten minutes ago!! :rip:

DO WHAT YOU WANT #11 :excited2: :excited2:

Were trapping her here until ARTPOP has been released xD

Bahaha. :dies:

'ARTPOP' top 10! It's gonna debut BIG, I'm sure. :)

Maybe Interscope can make the Official Charts Company change the rules again like Bowie's team did. If nothing happens r.e. them putting a single version on iTunes, I hope we see the initial XF surge then the song can build radio airplay over the next couple of weeks so it's huge when the album's released.

Trying not to worry too much about it though. Her performance was so good, especially 'Venus' on the guitar. :sweat:

I wonder how much the Youtube awards will help as promo. I feel like not very much. But I think it's super exciting that she's taking part in them. They sound really interesting. Hopefully she lines up equally good promo when she gets back to the states, cuz it sounds like she's on the ball over there in England.

Archived