Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

Freddy

i still cant beleive she will be in the UK for a complete week and will only do the Itunes festival ...... and no TV show or radio interviews :/

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i still cant beleive she will be in the UK for a complete week and will only do the Itunes festival ...... and no TV show or radio interviews :/

it's ridiculous :/

What shows could she do though? All we have is Alan Carr and Graham Norton and neither of them are on at the moment.

Harry

What shows could she do though? All we have is Alan Carr and Graham Norton and neither of them are on at the moment.

Alan Carr starts again in two days.

Some big new dance show also starts this coming Saturday night on ITV :shrug:

It's a shame that Alan Carr can't fit her in :(

At least her iTunes gig will be televised on one of the biggest channels though!

It's a shame that Alan Carr can't fit her in :(

At least her iTunes gig will be televised on one of the biggest channels though!

probs not until 11pm at night when nobody is watching, though.. :rofl:

probs not until 11pm at night when nobody is watching, though.. :rofl:

:rip: well... That's a shame

But at least she has the X Factor at the perfect time for the album, and there'll be other opportunities too :)

StrawberryBlond

Really annoyed at Roar being A-listed prior to its release and it being released a week early, the week that should have been Gaga's chance to own, seeing how it would immediately follow her festival performance and have no other new releases to compete with. But, oh, well, it's a given that #1 is out of the question now but I was hoping for a #3 peak at the least. Better to equal BTW than be beneath it. I'm confident that the rest of the album will be handled much better, though. Can't wait for her XF performance followed by the album. That's when this era will get the proper kick off it deserves. Does anyone have a record of how many weeks BTW stayed in the top ten before it dropped out? It would be good to have a comparison to see how much longevity Applause is having.

And can someone also tell me why Blurred Lines is still so high on the official charts despite being #13 on itunes? And why that Shane Filan song is in the top ten in the midweeks despite only being #47 on itunes?

I love that resurgence that BTW got from the 13th week! Hopefully Applause will get the same thing when she comes back for the X Factor

Freddy

I think Applause can matches the weeks Born This Way spent in the top 10... She spent 14 weeks inside the top 10 for the whole BTW era, I just hope the singles from ARTPOP will do better than this :)

Born This Way (#3/42w)

3-3-8-4-4-7-10-13-14-17-20-28-34-24-16-17-19-39-39-34-46-51-58-63-65-62-66-74-82-94-87-82-86-75-55-71

Judas (#8/16w)

14-9-23-20-11-8-9-15-23-29-31-41-49-56-75-91

The Edge Of Glory (#6/43w)

6-6-18-23-28-16-8-7-11-13-14-23-28-30-34-26-30-37-47-48-38-33-34-61-41-59-37-34-40-52-81-73-83-69-67-76-91-52-54-68

Freddy

Today's update :

Radio = #12 (+2)

TV = #2 (same)

There seems to be a lot of small movement all the time in the top 15, so the drop of the last 2 days arent alarming.

Today's update :

Radio = #12 (+2)

TV = #2 (same)

There seems to be a lot of small movement all the time in the top 15, so the drop of the last 2 days arent alarming.

At least it is back going up :)

Archived